sammijefcoate_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really can’t stand it when she fluffs her lines, or makes a ‘mistake’ and laughs. Edit that crap out. It’s like she’s pretending she’s normal. It feels so fake.

“Look guys! She’s one of us! She’s not perfect after all!”

Reactions: 5
I'm glad her DL outfit was appropriate, but a LV backpack? It was so dusty there my white boots turned brown and my clothes were wrecked! More money than sense, that one.

Also, all the peasants managed to vlog the whole weekend, and they weren't sitting in the VIP section, nor were their tickets gifted by Liquid Death 👀

Reactions: 2
"I love a rewear"

So do most of us, Sammi, but we call it "just wearing the clothes we own"

• Haha
Reactions: 20
if i hear her use the word juxtaposition one more time I'm gonna lose it 🤣

We get it, everything's a juxtaposition and everything pleases your eyeballs. These phrases need to stay on 2010 tumblr where they belong.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
it's also hideous!

Did anyone tally up her bracelets video? Insane amount of cash on those wrists

Reactions: 4
it's also hideous!

Did anyone tally up her bracelets video? Insane amount of cash on those wrists
Na my maths is tit but thinking about it, wow! So people will come and say well it’s her money she earns it etc but too unrelatable, she’s very clever in her choice of words when she describes her purchases so she doesn’t come across as braggy

Reactions: 4
Na my maths is tit but thinking about it, wow! So people will come and say well it’s her money she earns it etc but too unrelatable, she’s very clever in her choice of words when she describes her purchases so she doesn’t come across as braggy
Just her watch and that cartier nail bracelet total around 10k!

I agree with you, it all feels a bit braggy and fake now. All of this "these brands don't want to work with a goth like me" but gets invited to Harrods, the Barbie premiere, etc. I feel like she's lost her initial charm and almost ventures into goth pick-me territory.

Still can't get over her taking a Louis Vuitton bag to Download of all places 🤣

Reactions: 7
She isn’t even a goth! 🙄 yeah ok her teen years maybe but she isn’t now 🙄 how many goths do you see parading around in rainbow platforms and 10 grand handbags?

Reactions: 12
She isn’t even a goth! 🙄 yeah ok her teen years maybe but she isn’t now 🙄 how many goths do you see parading around in rainbow platforms and 10 grand handbags?
She's just alt. While I don't doubt her inner goth, it's like she picked that term deliberately as lots of people use alt/alternative to describe themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'm not defending her AT ALL but I think she was trying to recreate Original Barbie with the fringe
i love the fringe, although her clothes and jewelry are mad prices, she has the money, it would be nice to see a normal shop in her vids every now and then though.

Reactions: 5