sammijefcoate_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay I want to preface this by saying that whilst I follow this thread, 90% of the time I really like sammi. I find her over consumerism difficult but I do feel like she (mostly) appreciates her privilege. I have however felt slightly different recently and I think the change in this thread has been the same? And I also want to preface by saying I’m Irish and I definitely think this probably wouldn’t bother me otherwise. However, I was a bit shocked by her launching her version of a claddagh and half arsing her inspiration (she now calls it out each time she mentions it but I feel like this could come from the many negative comments she had about it).
However, and again I think this is just as I’m Irish, I find it wild for her to say she’s never been to Ireland before a brand trip brought her. I’m the same age as her and I’ve never met a British person or Irish person that hasn’t been to most/all countries in the British and Irish isles? Maybe thay says more about the people I know? And even if they haven’t it usually means they just haven’t travelled that much. I just find it wild that someone who travels to California multiple times has never been on a trip to a foreign country where you don’t even require a passport.
Again I know this is probably irrational but it just kinda irked me 🙈🙈
I unfollowed for the blatant rip off (she calls it inspiration) of the claddagh ring. I consider it cultural appropriation.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
As if she really said this on her vogue post… has she seen half the stuff people wear now? She really thinks her block colour latex is alt? Hang your wig up to dry sammi love, no one isn’t accepting you because of your build a bear basic outfit
She makes herself sound like she is in a marginalised ethnic group. Get a life.

Reactions: 5
God she’s such a try hard, it’s quite pathetic. I much prefer real alt girl creators than this carefully engineered and curated rich version.

:sick:😬:alien:
enough.JPG

Really can't wait for fillers and the fake plastic look to die off. Just so so sick of this look and miss real, beautiful faces with character to them. How appropriate that she's been leaning hard into being "tattooed Barbie"! Great message to put out into the world - really says a lot about your personality!

If you watch her latest videos, her face doesn't even move when she talks - oh except for the bizarre chin creases with certain expressions! Her nose looks super fake too - didn't realise she'd had it done?

:sick:😬:alien:
View attachment 2522567

Really can't wait for fillers and the fake plastic look to die off. Just so so sick of this look and miss real, beautiful faces with character to them. How appropriate that she's been leaning hard into being "tattooed Barbie"! Great message to put out into the world - really says a lot about your personality!

If you watch her latest videos, her face doesn't even move when she talks - oh except for the bizarre chin creases with certain expressions! Her nose looks super fake too - didn't realise she'd had it done?
Let’s face it a lot of her is fake, she still won’t address the fact she wears wigs, nothing wrong with wearing wigs but she keeps ignoring the ‘Team’ when they ask about her hair, she’s so unrelateable when you look in her.bio at the prices, acting like we’re all just gonna go out and buy whatever 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 7
Let’s face it a lot of her is fake, she still won’t address the fact she wears wigs, nothing wrong with wearing wigs but she keeps ignoring the ‘Team’ when they ask about her hair, she’s so unrelateable when you look in her.bio at the prices, acting like we’re all just gonna go out and buy whatever 🙄🙄🙄
The upper lip line that she claims is pigmentation is also definitely tattooed lip liner

Reactions: 7
What’s with that MASSIVE roller fringe thing?!
I know she was going out for dinner but for thr majority of her time I feel she gets dressed up with nowhere to go, or to get her nails done. She rarely seems to go out with friends or anything, sometimes I wonder if she gets dressed up like that just to do the school run. Would nice to see a normal WFH outfit for a change to make her a tiny bit relatable

I know she was going out for dinner but for thr majority of her time I feel she gets dressed up with nowhere to go, or to get her nails done. She rarely seems to go out with friends or anything, sometimes I wonder if she gets dressed up like that just to do the school run. Would nice to see a normal WFH outfit for a change to make her a tiny bit relatable
tbh I think her relatability went out of the window when she bought a £12,000 handbag and a £4,000 coat.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Im pretty sure she confirmed before in a video that it is tattooed lip liner that's faded over the years
She definitely said 'this is pigmentation on my lips and not a tattoo like everyone thinks' or words to that effect.

It definitely is tattooed but she does deny it.

Reactions: 9
See I kind of love that she makes an effort to go nowhere, I wish I did the same but I'm too lazy. But life is short, saving your good clothes for special days is such a waste of good clothes and pretty jewellry

See I kind of love that she makes an effort to go nowhere, I wish I did the same but I'm too lazy. But life is short, saving your good clothes for special days is such a waste of good clothes and pretty jewellry
Most of us don’t have £3000 pair of shorts to waste.

Reactions: 3
She seems to have no personality beyond

- new nail days
- tattoo sessions
- new handbags, shoes and clothes
- re-stacking rings and necklaces

Reactions: 12
She seems to have no personality beyond

- new nail days
- tattoo sessions
- new handbags, shoes and clothes
- re-stacking rings and necklaces