Sam4G0d / Sam4God Tattle found out she’s a millionaire heiress, wasting her life on Disneyland Paris

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trying to watch some of her Be Our Guest Afternoon Tea vlog. She says she's treating her mum to this. I skipped the awkwardly edited in Hello Fresh ad. She complains quite angrily about the lack of knives for the scones and jam and says it's not very good service. Just....ask for...knives.
There's no difference to her solo videos where she tries food. She's at the Waldorf Hilton, has set up her camera on the table and holds every food item closely into the camera before eating. Must be amazing for her mum to listen to her daughter's wannabe food critic rants. She's also singing now.
What I find interesting is that Sam will overpraise the most overpriced, basic food at DLP, she completely freaks out over waiters simply doing their job at the DLP restaurants. But when she's in luxurious surrounds like this or first class airline lounges for instance, she comes across as quite snooty at times, and will harshly judge for less than perfect things. It's not like she's paying for any of this herself, so it's probably not that.
Because Disney can do no wrong, but rich spoilt kids will always remain that!

Reactions: 5
Watched parts of her WDW Day 10 vlog and at the end she had a lengthy rant about not getting her number one choice of meal on the flight back home. I'm sorry, but she spent WAY too long on that, repeating five times how she didnt mind because she's not a picky eater, but she kept mentioning how she was one of the few ones to not get their choice, and how people around her had what she wanted. Minor inconveniences like that really do her head in, because she had to find out how it was possible that this could happen. She said she was only mentioning it because it could happen to others and if picky eaters don't get their choice of food, then they cant eat. Or something. Glad that hard-hitting journalist Sam investigated and made sure to warn others lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Watched parts of her WDW Day 10 vlog and at the end she had a lengthy rant about not getting her number one choice of meal on the flight back home. I'm sorry, but she spent WAY too long on that, repeating five times how she didnt mind because she's not a picky eater, but she kept mentioning how she was one of the few ones to get their choice, and how people around her had what she wanted. Minor inconveniences like that really do her head in, because she had to find out how it was possible that this could happen. She said she was only mentioning it because it could happen to others and if picky eaters don't get their choice of food, then they cant eat. Or something. Glad that hard-hitting journalist Sam investigated and made sure to warn others lol
Another day in the life of these pathetic self-absorbed, perma-online bores.

Watched parts of her WDW Day 10 vlog and at the end she had a lengthy rant about not getting her number one choice of meal on the flight back home. I'm sorry, but she spent WAY too long on that, repeating five times how she didnt mind because she's not a picky eater, but she kept mentioning how she was one of the few ones to not get their choice, and how people around her had what she wanted. Minor inconveniences like that really do her head in, because she had to find out how it was possible that this could happen. She said she was only mentioning it because it could happen to others and if picky eaters don't get their choice of food, then they cant eat. Or something. Glad that hard-hitting journalist Sam investigated and made sure to warn others lol
I’m really confused by this. Im a picky eater (vegetarian) so I always make sure to pre-order my meal with BA before my flight. I’m super paranoid about it because the veggie option always seems to goes first (especially if it’s a veggie pasta lol). But this way, then you get first dibs on your meal. So surely you’d know that, especially if you travel so much or have I misunderstood?

Reactions: 4
I’m really confused by this. Im a picky eater (vegetarian) so I always make sure to pre-order my meal with BA before my flight. I’m super paranoid about it because the veggie option always seems to goes first (especially if it’s a veggie pasta lol). But this way, then you get first dibs on your meal. So surely you’d know that, especially if you travel so much or have I misunderstood?
If I understood her correctly, she didnt pre-order, they gave her a menu with four options and when it was her turn to order, three of those were already out. The one left was the vegetarian option (she said she wouldn't have normally picked that one). She really sounded completely shocked by the whole thing and said to the flight attendant that this was "bizarre", because it had never happened to her before.

• Angry
Reactions: 1
If I understood her correctly, she didnt pre-order, they gave her a menu with four options and when it was her turn to order, three of those were already out. The one left was the vegetarian option (she said she wouldn't have normally picked that one). She really sounded completely shocked by the whole thing and said to the flight attendant that this was "bizarre", because it had never happened to her before.
I guess when you have literally no responsibilities and a life with no purpose this is the most dramatic thing to happen to her in a very long time. Just goes to prove how totally vacuous her life is.

Reactions: 8
She also goes to show that money can’t buy taste because if I had her sort of money I wouldn’t be wearing cycling shorts/Bermuda shorts and tacky T-shirts! Like I understand she wants to buy Disney stuff but she always chooses the most gaudy stuff! If I was her and had her money I would so be doing tasteful and cute Disneybounding!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I kind of like the fact that she is absolutely loaded but doesn’t walk around in designer labels. Like when you see Vicky and Kate in her Gucci scarf and glasses, or Gary showing off his wall of funko pops. I think it’s part of the reason why it’s so fascinating to find out she’s rich. But then again I’ve never watched a previous haul so unaware of her spending.
But yes, her taste is the most ugliest and garish I’ve ever seen. But it’s also part of her personality and what makes her quite memorable to me.

Reactions: 9
I kind of like the fact that she is absolutely loaded but doesn’t walk around in designer labels. Like when you see Vicky and Kate in her Gucci scarf and glasses, or Gary showing off his wall of funko pops. I think it’s part of the reason why it’s so fascinating to find out she’s rich. But then again I’ve never watched a previous haul so unaware of her spending.
But yes, her taste is the most ugliest and garish I’ve ever seen. But it’s also part of her personality and what makes her quite memorable to me.
I've usually found that those with money tend to dress down unless it's an occasion. Designer stuff (particularly labels on show) is regarded as rather tacky and for wannabees and the nouveau riche. Real money doesn't try that hard.

Oh no, I wouldn’t want her in designer clothes but she’s got the money to buy the nicer more expensive clothes in the Disney store but she ends up looking like a toddler that’s dressed themselves! 😂
---
I've usually found that those with money tend to dress down unless it's an occasion. Designer stuff (particularly labels on show) is regarded as rather tacky and for wannabees and the nouveau riche. Real money doesn't try that hard.
Most of the time the wannabees aren’t even wearing legit designer clothes but just high quality knockoffs!

• Haha
Pretty sure her shorts and leggings she always wears are very very old as well. I’m sure they’re from her first US trip
---
Just going through her IG, Would love to know what these were about:

Last edited:
Hmm that’s so weird because there’s nothing about working for Disney on her LinkedIn. Sounds like they offered her a job but it didn’t work out?
But the pass says disney cruise line and she says Disneyland Paris in the comments?
There’s only 2 days between the recruitment sessions (looks like a group thing) and her announcement. A bit silly to announce it before contracts are signed etc.

Gosh her education is impressive and expensive!
To think her parents paid £10k a term for her school and she ended up a jobless disney addict turning 33.
IMG_1027.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
I'm not trying to tar people with the same brush but Biomed always screams "I don't know what degree to do" to me. And then a masters in journalism. It all seems very random, I don't think she's ever known what she wants to do. She's clearly a jack of all trades type that's somehow landed on YouTube because the acting career didn't take off (like Gary C).

I remember watching an old series of hers (maybe her Shanghai trip) and she said she loved money like Scrooge McDuck and, separately, that she loves attention 😂 Personally I can't dislike anyone who admits liking either of those things. It winds me up when sometimes celebs (and similar, not saying Sam is a celeb) are falsely modest. Why would you put yourself in front of a camera constantly if you don't love attention?

• Haha
This is why I get ‘failed performing career like Gary C-nile’ vibes so does nothing but YT. Except that she is more capable than him (who isn’t though lol).

Reactions: 2
Why would you put yourself in front of a camera constantly if you don't love attention?
People will pay you well? You're good at the work? Tonight Show host Johnny Carson was famously shy and introverted but a great TV host and performer. And he was paid handsomely.

I’ve always liked Sam but certain things she does bothers me! For example staying passed a restaurants closing time and laughing loudly in the vlogs that the staff are clearly waiting for them to leave etc!! It’s so rude as those people have homes to get to!

Also in a previous vlog she moaned about having to vlog when she comes to Disney and she doesn’t get to just enjoy it… like? If she’s that rich then just don’t vlog it, no one will know?? She also chose to become a Disney vlogger. No one forced her 🙄

thirdly😂in previous vlogs she stated that her dad couldn’t afford to bring them to Disney etc much when they were kids which finding out he is a millionaire now is just so strange 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 10