Sam4G0d / Sam4God Tattle found out she’s a millionaire heiress, wasting her life on Disneyland Paris

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You could really make a bingo card or drinking game for every video lol. Things that will always happen/be said at some point:

- I love water
- my trusted apple juice
- Mayonnaise
- the cast member is just phenomenal
- the food looks cute
- the (random item) looks cute
- not the best but also not the worst
- gestures at something in the distance but obscures it with her hand or body
- acting for the camera while on rides, filming her face the entire time
- arms outstretched while talking and walking through crowds
- filming strangers and never blurring kids' faces
- quickly and shakily films a restaurant's menu so it's blurred and tells viewers they can read it
- I'm not even that hungry
- I did't know the portion would be this big, I might not even finish it
- I'm not a dessert person (has been replaced by "I love everything chocolate-y recently" bc I think even Sam has realized that nobody believed her)
- holds her food into the camera
- nodding while eating to indicate that she likes it
- room tours: there's a toilet/here's the emergency exit plan
- showing merch: this costs xxx in case you want to know
- character meeting: "good to see youuuu"/laughing loudly

Honestly, you can watch two videos in a row and you'll hear every single one of these :D

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You could really make a bingo card or drinking game for every video lol. Things that will always happen/be said at some point:

- I love water
- my trusted apple juice
- Mayonnaise
- the food looks cute
- quickly and shakily films a restaurant's menu so it's blurred and tells viewers they can read it
- I'm not a dessert person (has been replaced by "I love everything chocolate-y recently" bc I think even Sam has realized that nobody believed her)

Honestly, you can watch two videos in a row and you'll hear every single one of these :D
Reading this, I feel like I just watched a video! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

- I love water
- my trusted apple juice
- Mayonnaise
- the food looks cute

I think you missed the air quotes from that list!

the food thing though, always acts like she eats like a bird and forgets to eat until park close. Not to shame but hun you’re eating something. I have a friend who claims to forget to eat and never eats takeaways yet keeps somehow putting weight on? It’s a mystery as to me all she eats is salad! Hahahaha!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

the food thing though, always acts like she eats like a bird and forgets to eat until park close. Not to shame but hun you’re eating something. I have a friend who claims to forget to eat and never eats takeaways yet keeps somehow putting weight on? It’s a mystery as to me all she eats is salad! Hahahaha!
Also forgot finding the tiniest thing to complain about but she’ll say she’s does like to complain/be critical

Reactions: 1

I was watching her review the Downtown restaurant and she had a broth to start & a small salad and then some duck and was then saying how she was so full! 😂😂😂🙄🙄🙄🙄

This girl is very good ... at waffling on about absolutely nothing. Seriously, she is so long-winded and repetitive. Lord legit have mercy :sleep:

• Haha
Lord have mercy I forgot there was a thread for Sam. I’ve met her a few times at DLP, she’s really nice and was really easy to talk to. I think of all the YT Disney bloggers she’s one of the best, but I get the feeling she has no idea what it’s like to live an average life. I didn’t realise she was so well off, I’ve always wondered how she funded so many trips!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I've got a small confession here. I've found myself frequently saying "how's life" to people instead of "how are you" and it's Sam's fault. I just like the sound of it more and I feel like it invites conversation 🤐

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lord have mercy I forgot there was a thread for Sam. I’ve met her a few times at DLP, she’s really nice and was really easy to talk to. I think of all the YT Disney bloggers she’s one of the best, but I get the feeling she has no idea what it’s like to live an average life. I didn’t realise she was so well off, I’ve always wondered how she funded so many trips!!
She genuinely seems to be having fun, so fair play.
Who among us, given the same large amount of disposable income she seemingly has, wouldn't just say bollocks to working and do something we enjoy, like she does, instead?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh I think if we met we’d be great friends me and Sam

Who among us, given the same large amount of disposable income she seemingly has, wouldn't just say bollocks to working and do something we enjoy, like she does, instead?
i totally agree with this and if she would just be honest that she doesn’t work and instead swans about Disney destinations filming her holidays and spending a tonne of money, it wouldn’t bother me nearly as much. It’s her claiming it’s her full time job that annoys me.
I get that she does some informative content on DLP but other than that her vlogs are dire and just her wandering around giving no information and having done no research (her recent wdw vlogs for example)

Pretty sure her shorts and leggings she always wears are very very old as well. I’m sure they’re from her first US trip
---
Just going through her IG, Would love to know what these were about:

I remember her saying she was going to work at the Snow White ride at Disneyland Paris, but she couldn’t accept the offer because of personal reasons or something

• Sad
Reactions: 1
I remember her saying she was going to work at the Snow White ride at Disneyland Paris, but she couldn’t accept the offer because of personal reasons or something
Awww that’s really sad, it would have been a great experience for her. At least she has tried, more than I can say for a lot of the others.

Reactions: 3
WDW didn’t look that much fun through her lenses this time, tbh. And yeah, it’s because she returned to her old format of just vlogging aimlessly instead of making short videos about specific restaurants or themes. She rambles and repeats herself so much, which makes it difficult to listen to her and a lot of the footage is just her (sweaty) face. Footage of just her walking around around a theme park for two weeks is not that exciting.

I'm sure her family doesnt mind funding her lifestyle, but if they are a bit like mine (we are from similar cultural backgrounds) they might ask from time to time what their daughter is doing with all her time on her own, and I think that might be one of the reasons she has started insisting that Disney is her job. Her follower number grew very suddenly (ever since someone suggested that she may have bought some of those, I think that might be true), she has a few sponsorships, something she never cared about because she clearly doesnt need them, so it all looks a bit more professional.
She keeps mentioning the few Disney parks she hasn't visited yet, so I guess those will be next.

Reactions: 2
If this really was her job, given her apparent lack of any budgetary constraints, I'm baffled that she hasn't visited the other Disney parks yet. Now Tokyo has reopened to visitors loads of vloggers are there or planning trips there. WDW has been done to death but Tokyo, Hong Kong and Shanghai have far less coverage by Western vloggers. It would have been the obvious thing to do for her but for some reason she chose to go to WDW for a truly unremarkable and uninspiring holiday by all accounts.

Reactions: 7
If this really was her job, given her apparent lack of any budgetary constraints, I'm baffled that she hasn't visited the other Disney parks yet. Now Tokyo has reopened to visitors loads of vloggers are there or planning trips there. WDW has been done to death but Tokyo, Hong Kong and Shanghai have far less coverage by Western vloggers. It would have been the obvious thing to do for her but for some reason she chose to go to WDW for a truly unremarkable and uninspiring holiday by all accounts.
Maybe she's still hoping she can get someone to go with her? Maybe her aunt and cousin (?) who used to come with her to parks at times. Those friends she still has from years ago don't seem to have the same financial freedom Sam has, so maybe she needs to collaborate with other Disney vloggers? Or she goes by herself (nothing wrong with that), but then we'll get the same kind of videos she just filmed in WDW.

Maybe she's still hoping she can get someone to go with her? Maybe her aunt and cousin (?) who used to come with her to parks at times. Those friends she still has from years ago don't seem to have the same financial freedom Sam has, so maybe she needs to collaborate with other Disney vloggers? Or she goes by herself (nothing wrong with that), but then we'll get the same kind of videos she just filmed in WDW.
She seems quite happy to travel solo, she just needs to make informative vlogs. We're not interested in seeing the aimlessly wandering around holiday vlogs. There's a huge market for useful, informative vlogs about Tokyo Disney.

Reactions: 3
I don't think she necessarily enjoys constantly going to DLP and I doubt she actually spends that much time in the parks other than to film herself fondling merch or eating. A couple of times I have seen her do Instagram lives where she's just plonked herself down somewhere in the park and as she is setting herself up her face looks fed up and over it all. Then she 'switches' on for the live. As her channel has gained subscribers, I think she feels she has to keep going back and putting more stuff out there and to try and demonstrate somehow that she is doing something worthwhile with her life.

I would but if I had all that money, I wouldn't feel the need to look at a camera the whole time, I'd look at where I was and the surroundings and enjoy that.

So I'm watching her WDW snacks video right now and I know I'm being nitpicky here, but I hate when she says she doesnt like sweet stuff, isn't a fan of, say, cookies, before tucking into the biggest portions of sweet meals she can find. Why?? The video is 47 minutes long, there are tons of savory snacks to try, why not focus on those and just show the places that sell sweet things? She surely never finished that huge cookie thingy she had (somewhere at the 14 or 15 minute mark) because you could tell she didnt enjoy it. Why mention you don't like sweet things every single time if you're going to film yourself eating them? It's not really a job, Sam ;D you don't have to try everything.
And while I'm being petty: I know she says "we" because she wants to sound like a TV presenter on a travel show, but it's still funny when you know she's there by herself, but claims "we're going to eat this now".

• Haha
Reactions: 5