Sam Payne

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As promised @MissSaffy and all, some snippets of one of SP's 'shitshow' lives.
Basically SP (a.k.a Inspector Clouseau 🕵️‍♂️) wrongly accused MummyBelton of being behind an account that was supposedly 'trolling'. 🤡
Mid-live SP is shown the error of her ways following which she deems it acceptable to telephone the quite distraught, falsely accused, whilst still live-streaming 🤦‍♀️

In case there is any dispute (from elsewhere 😛) regards the validity of the audio/video, I can confirm that I do have access to the complete live so am able to prove that this hasn't been manipulated in any way and all segments are shown in chronological order.
The quality is low because the compiled file has to be compressed to less than 10% of its original size to fit the size limit that Tattle imposes for attachments in this format.😊

Enjoy! 🍿🍿🍿
She’s on more than a vape… wtf… she’s definitely off her tits on the old columbian.!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s probably making videos saying hers have all been doctored on here she weren’t out her head and she don’t owe 20K and she’s not a bleeping lying bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Well this one didn't age well :rolleyes:
#bullyfree:ROFLMAO:🤡🤦‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ha ha ha ha ha ha where’s that friend now u dopey arse cnut.????😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I hope your grandchild that you so desperately needed to spend time with at the weekends never gets to hear about how much of a cnut you were and was so desperate for cock that you were shagging a stranger.. dirty arse bleep🤢🤢🤢
Feel sorry for us, We don’t want your sympathy, We’re fine cheers… on our sofas, with the jobs we don’t have😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She now needs to work 60 hours a week 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Fact freaks she now licks his arse this is how pathetic the midlands minger actually is 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
And her friend the charity thief where are they now 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣we was vindicated

Last edited:
  • Haha
Ha ha ha ha ha ha where’s that friend now u dopey arse cnut.????😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I hope your grandchild that you so desperately needed to spend time with at the weekends never gets to hear about how much of a cnut you were and was so desperate for cock that you were shagging a stranger.. dirty arse bleep🤢🤢🤢
Feel sorry for us, We don’t want your sympathy, We’re fine cheers… on our sofas, with the jobs we don’t have😂😂😂😂
And I’ll tell you something else. The sofa I don’t have is definitely not brown corduroy 😂😂😂😂😂
---
That aged like a fine milk didn’t it 😂😂😂

• Haha
And I’ll tell you something else. The sofa I don’t have is definitely not brown corduroy 😂😂😂😂😂
---

That aged like a fine milk didn’t it 😂😂😂
Brown corduroy… mmmmm lovely choice.
It was the jeans for me, Home made shorts with 2 different length legs😂😂😂

• Haha
Watching the above video was laughable. Wasn’t it her doing the bullying with both WW and SF, wasn’t it them threatening to drag people out of cars, wasn’t it them that threatened to knock of a DV survivors door and sort her out, wasn’t it them that also threatened to get peoples IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) . She’s bleeping off her rocker and needs sectioning !!!

Watching the above video was laughable. Wasn’t it her doing the bullying with both WW and SF, wasn’t it them threatening to drag people out of cars, wasn’t it them that threatened to knock of a DV survivors door and sort her out, wasn’t it them that also threatened to get peoples IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) . She’s bleeping off her rocker and needs sectioning !!!
She needs a few more Budweisers then she might give another 20 grand away 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Birds of a feather and cut from same cloth comes to mind, thats why they latched onto Gonzo so easily and backed her so feircly even tho we were proven to be right.
Theyre not bullies, nor top end stalkers remember 🤡🤦‍♀️ they don't make up moody accounts to troll anyone 🤥🫤🙄

Birds of a feather and cut from same cloth comes to mind, thats why they latched onto Gonzo so easily and backed her so feircly even tho we were proven to be right.
Theyre not bullies, nor top end stalkers remember 🤡🤦‍♀️ they don't make up moody accounts to troll anyone 🤥🫤🙄
All 3 of em stab people in the back and throw them under the bus hence they’ve done it to each other 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
OMGsh, I've just seen this on MrsBarrelcakes page 😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
OMGsh, I've just seen this on MrsBarrelcakes page 😂😂😂
Mrs B was one of the funniest Fookers there was. I miss her comebacks, she took the piss out of them
all, she invited the Trolls onto her lives to discuss anything and everything and only blocked then if they were continuously abusive with no valid content. She was da BEST ❤❤

• Heart
Mrs B was one of the funniest Fookers there was. I miss her comebacks, she took the piss out of them
all, she invited the Trolls onto her lives to discuss anything and everything and only blocked then if they were continuously abusive with no valid content. She was da BEST ❤❤
Awww, Wait for the Midlands Minger to go back on to the “people take their own lives” scenario again.
twit.🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

• Haha