Sam Payne

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is the psychopath still on private? She’ll be lurking round on other accounts somewhere. And on here. She’s maybe doing loads of overtime to pay off the £20k 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hmmm :unsure: :rolleyes::p

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 3
But she doesn’t lie. Also if I’m not mistaken did WW call EQ by her dead name in a live last night?

Anyway so one minute MM is an EQ fan girl and had her name in her TikTok name. Then sacked her off and was best mates with EQ’s arch rival Elsa, now she’s back blowing smoke up EQ’s arse. Begs the question, what else does she lie about 🤔

But she doesn’t lie. Also if I’m not mistaken did WW call EQ by her dead name in a live last night?

Anyway so one minute MM is an EQ fan girl and had her name in her TikTok name. Then sacked her off and was best mates with EQ’s arch rival Elsa, now she’s back blowing smoke up EQ’s arse. Begs the question, what else does she lie about 🤔
I honestly can’t keep up with these cnuts . WW and SP are not human , they’ve been dropped off from some planet I’m sure. Sent here as a Social Experiment !!!

• Haha
Yeah they’ve fell out because messages where SP was slating WW were outed on YouTube 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
If anyone is bored (or in need of a laugh 😂) and wants to watch the whole live of SP making a complete arse of herself (for a change :rolleyes:;):p) when she accused a so called 'friend' of being a troll on tiktok then look no further 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I can't believe how quick they all change lanes, its like being back at school again. WW is now up Feistys arse slagging off SP, SP is again cosying up to FFs, which shocks me that FF has allowed it after what she and feisty were saying and doin to him. U just can't keep up with all the drama and back and forth back stabbing. Just goes to show the mentality of these TikTok people. It's disgusting how these so called adults are acting. And to think we got called trolls is just laughable when they themselves are trolling each other and the proof is all there in black and white. These people aren't right in the head are they.... they seriously need some professional help 🙄👍

They have surpassed the alleged bullying/trolling/stalking that they accused us of and taken it to a whole new level. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
If anyone is bored (or in need of a laugh 😂) and wants to watch the whole live of SP making a complete arse of herself (for a change :rolleyes:;):p) when she accused a so called 'friend' of being a troll on tiktok then look no further 👀
Not there.?

WW has well and truly changed lanes, she's besties with Feisty now. She's accused Sam of making up profiles of her and stalking. She now says she only spoke to her coz she felt sorry for her as she has no friends or family. Its a free for all, Tam has made a beeline for Lisa aswell now for some reason. Oh its just too funny.... Where's the🍿🍿🍿 I got a lot of catching up to do as I've no idea what all the drama is about.

Isn't it ironic that the alleged victims of tattle are now the accused. We'll have ALL the drama 🤣🤣🤣 bleeping hilarious, just can't make this tit up 🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
Errrmmmmm :ROFLMAO::rolleyes:🙃

Attachments

• Haha