Sam Payne

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought the midlands minger would be well happy sum mug give it one probably in the street 🤣🤣🤣🤣 and it’s now got its own thread and is now relevant what it’s always wanted 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Wonder if it had a shave 🪒 and brushed its teeth before she met him and I’m on about her face 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Don’t get me wrong ladies, I still think it’s a nasty Cnut , but what a sorry state to get yourself into. Oh well as the saying goes “what goes around comes around “ xx

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well she’s got 20 grands worth of relevance 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 trying hard to get noticed 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
What a 24 carrot 🥕 plonker you really are you midlands minger 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Don’t get me wrong ladies, I still think it’s a nasty Cnut , but what a sorry state to get yourself into. Oh well as the saying goes “what goes around comes around “ xx
That’s more like the @Debs22 we know and love. I nearly came round to take your temperature 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
That’s more like the @Debs22 we know and love. I nearly came round to take your temperature 😂😂😂
Funny you should say that , I’m poorly, cough, cold and running a temp. That’s obviously what was wrong lol. Xx Have a good day you amazing bunch of witches xx

• Heart
Funny you should say that , I’m poorly, cough, cold and running a temp. That’s obviously what was wrong lol. Xx Have a good day you amazing bunch of witches xx
Ah there we have it. Feel better soon ❤

• Heart
poola and miss Saffy were mentioned lol
Such a shame that she won't say whatever she's got to say directly to me :rolleyes:
She blocks me at every opportunity and ignores me in any lives I've questioned her in 🤷‍♀️

Isn't that right Sam/Samantha/Sammy/Sammie/Nadal/Susan etc etc...??? 🤡🤡🤡

#runbutyoucanthide
#hadyourchance
#reapwhatyousow

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Such a shame that she won't say whatever she's got to say directly to me :rolleyes:
She blocks me at every opportunity and ignores me in any lives I've questioned her in 🤷‍♀️

#runbutyoucanthide
#hadyourchance
#reapwhatyousow
What was the ugly old cnut saying.?
I think with all those names she spent too much time with her ol leader Trashbags 🤡🤡🤡🤡

What’s up with the midlands minger she’s normally got too much to say especially about tattle members thought she’d be over the moon it’s now got the attention it so wanted with its own thread 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2

#runbutyoucanthide
#hadyourchance
#reapwhatyousow
Same. MissSaffy account blocked on everything. Because she has no answer to our points.

As promised @MissSaffy and all, some snippets of one of SP's 'shitshow' lives.
Basically SP (a.k.a Inspector Clouseau 🕵️‍♂️) wrongly accused MummyBelton of being behind an account that was supposedly 'trolling'. 🤡
Mid-live SP is shown the error of her ways following which she deems it acceptable to telephone the quite distraught, falsely accused, whilst still live-streaming 🤦‍♀️

In case there is any dispute (from elsewhere 😛) regards the validity of the audio/video, I can confirm that I do have access to the complete live so am able to prove that this hasn't been manipulated in any way and all segments are shown in chronological order.
The quality is low because the compiled file has to be compressed to less than 10% of its original size to fit the size limit that Tattle imposes for attachments in this format.😊

Enjoy! 🍿🍿🍿

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Basically SP (a.k.a Inspector Clouseau 🕵️‍♂️) wrongly accused MummyBelton of being behind an account that was supposedly 'trolling'. 🤡
Mid-live SP is shown the error of her ways following which she deems it acceptable to telephone the quite distraught, falsely accused, whilst still live-streaming 🤦‍♀️

In case there is any dispute (from elsewhere 😛) regards the validity of the audio/video, I can confirm that I do have access to the complete live so am able to prove that this hasn't been manipulated in any way and all segments are shown in chronological order.
The quality is low because the compiled file has to be compressed to less than 10% of its original size to fit the size limit that Tattle imposes for attachments in this format.😊

Enjoy! 🍿🍿🍿
Not manipulated like the midlands has done to what we’ve said before on tattle in her videos like cutting half of it out
---
duck me the midlands minger is not mangled much 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 doesn’t say anything unless it’s got proof what like naming every tattler as one of gonzos ex mates with her inspector clouseau work 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 bleeping Columbo she definitely ain’t

• Haha
I’m speechless. Wtf is this thing about. I haven’t seen her anywhere apart from gifting Elsa Frost. She’s a nasty nasty bit of work. Her life must be so worthless to do the things she does. Do you guys remember her and WW trying to find out who I am and put all those videos and pictures up of some poor woman that was nothing to do with me. She’s deranged and not right in the head. I’d suggest she goes and seeks some sort of MH Help cause that isn’t normal or acceptable behaviour. Thanks @poola for posting above. I hope she got reported for bullying. TT has a lot to answer for, diving these arseholes platforms

What you’ve gotta remember is that video you’ve just seen is not real the 20 grand the midlands minger wanked is not real the internet is not real 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Ffsake those Budweisers must bend her brain 🧠 the one she hasn’t got
---
Wonder if she’s told the bank manager she couldn’t of wanked all that money gifting idiots on the internet cause the internet is not real 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Enjoy! 🍿🍿🍿
Poola’s receipts are always 🤌. Put that in yer fag and smoke it Sid Little 😂😂😂

• Haha