Sam Payne

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Here are the tiktoks that this attention seeking twit has been posting 🤡
I am aware that because she is very 'block happy', there are many members that haven't seen them 😑
So, for @slosher7777, @gossip_geeewww, and friends from 'the other thread', I like to call this series of tiktoks, 'Tell me you're still an attention seeking twit, without telling me you're still an attention seeking twit'
#spititout
#whatsnew?
#justsayit

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Here are the tiktoks that this attention seeking twit has been posting 🤡
I am aware that because she is very 'block happy', there are many members that haven't seen them 😑
So, for @slosher7777 and friends from 'the other thread', I like to call this series of tiktoks, 'Tell me you're still an attention seeking twit, without telling me you're still an attention seeking twit'
#spititout
#whatsnew?
#justsayit
Well done Dave 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Haha
OK, so SP has posted another update.
It seems that she is so highly offended by me calling her an attention seeking twit, that she has decided to not reveal all the 'bad bad things' she knows, she will no longer post any 'awareness' tiktoks, and is now withholding any information she has.
Does this sound like:
Someone with high morals?
Someone that wants to see justice done? Someone that is so very sorry for ever being an accomplice to the heinous Trasha?
Alternatively, does it sound like:
Someone that just saw another bandwagon on which to jump?
Someone that likes to get themselves involved in 'dramas' on tiktok but then bails out when the going gets tough?
Someone that is running scared?
As always, we can all judge for ourselves.

Seeing as I'm blocked on tiktok and can only respond/'converse' here, I'm gonna stick my neck out and send a direct message to you SP - we all know you are an avid reader of this page after all.
Stop beating about the bush, you have categorically stated that you have facts/proof/evidence of SF's wrongdoings.
Do the right thing, show it, explain it, prove it!!!
I would absolutely rejoice in being mistaken in my assumptions of you. Here's your chance, prove me wrong!
Man up SP, let's all see what you've got!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
OK, so SP has posted another update.
It seems that she is so highly offended by me calling her an attention seeking twit, that she has decided to not reveal all the 'bad bad things' she knows, she will no longer post any 'awareness' tiktoks, and is now withholding any information she has.
Does this sound like:
Someone with high morals?
Someone that wants to see justice done? Someone that is so very sorry for ever being an accomplice to the heinous Trasha?
Alternatively, does it sound like:
Someone that just saw another bandwagon on which to jump?
Someone that likes to get themselves involved in 'dramas' on tiktok but then bails out when the going gets tough?
Someone that is running scared?
As always, we can all judge for ourselves.

Seeing as I'm blocked on tiktok and can only respond/'converse' here, I'm gonna stick my neck out and send a direct message to you SP - we all know you are an avid reader of this page after all.
Stop beating about the bush, you have categorically stated that you have facts/proof/evidence of SF's wrongdoings.
Do the right thing, show it, explain it, prove it!!!
I would absolutely rejoice in being mistaken in my assumptions of you. Here's your chance, prove me wrong!
Man up SP, let's all see what you've got!
Clout chaser for sure… unless she’s running scared of Trashbags, duck knows why that is…🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2