Sam Payne

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else watch Fiesty's uploads on Youtube regards SP?
Well here's a snippet, trigger warning..... 🤢🤮🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
OMG she’s just a skanky old slag. That’s gross. No self respect whatsoever. Lower than a snakes belly

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Oh what a way to behave…. If that gets back to her son…🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
Imagine being in your 60s and trying to act like a slut…
@slosher7777 hope her pretend husband don’t care😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh what a way to behave…. If that gets back to her son…🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
Imagine being in your 60s and trying to act like a slut…
@slosher7777 hope her pretend husband don’t care😂😂😂😂😂😂
Or imagine her grandson hearing it when he is older. Once it’s on the internet it’s there forever. I honestly can’t imagine behaving that way. I’ve also never been desperate for a shag in my life. But then again I’ve always been in a loving relationship I suppose. WOW just WOW at those voice recordings

• Sick
Or imagine her grandson hearing it when he is older. Once it’s on the internet it’s there forever. I honestly can’t imagine behaving that way. I’ve also never been desperate for a shag in my life. But then again I’ve always been in a loving relationship I suppose. WOW just WOW at those voice recordings
Perhaps her pretend husband watches🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
It’s not real if it’s on the internet 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 duck me what did the dirty old dog do drag him out his car and hit him over the head or was it one of gonzos cast offs bleeping desperate Dan 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Wonder who’s going to be top of the midlands mingers hit list she will probably start her famous detective work again 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
She definitely had chloroform on her. Either that or he was bleeping pig ugly 🤢🤢🤢
---
It’s probably all made up. Just like her husband 😂😂😂

• Haha
She’s probably chatting her mate up the fact freak into doing a deep dive on us with her detective 🕵️‍♀️ work 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Such a shame. I feel so bad for her. NOT!!!!! Some sad life. Meeting strangers for sex and getting into £20k debt to try and be relevant on an app 😂😂😂😂🤦🏽‍♀️. And we’re the wrong ens 🤔

• Haha
I can't think why :rolleyes:🤔🤐
She’s a bit of a silly sausage ain’t she.!!!
Doing it all for attention eh Sam, who would have thought🤡🤡🤡
£20k if debt.👀 And if she’s pay £560 odd a month, it’s more than £20k. Pretty sure DMC can’t write off gambling debt…

D I C K H E A D 😂😂😂😂
---
Get your sick bags everyone… look at the # and the words WW uses😂😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Ffsake what an A hole 20 grands worth of debt gifting people what an absolute moron when god gave brains out he definitely missed her and gonzo out biggest joke is you actually pay a lot more for the gift than they receive 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what an absolute div
---
Ffsake then the Welsh wanker gets a big blade out and does you right between the shoulder blades you couldn’t make this tit up 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
I own 3 houses am now retired other twit I own my own home well the midlands minger way your going your have to go and rent a Welsh wanker residence oh sorry you’ve fallen out 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Don’t come for me guys but I actually feel sorry for her (or maybe come at me and shake me) she must be so lonely to get in debt for strangers, all they do is call out your name thanking you, they couldn’t give a tit about anyone these TT beggars, they just want to sit on their arses whilst people who work hard give them free money. I actually think TT should be governed and a lot of these arseholes removed.

Reactions: 1
Don’t come for me guys but I actually feel sorry for her (or maybe come at me and shake me) she must be so lonely to get in debt for strangers, all they do is call out your name thanking you, they couldn’t give a tit about anyone these TT beggars, they just want to sit on their arses whilst people who work hard give them free money. I actually think TT should be governed and a lot of these arseholes removed.
She knew this all along tho.??? I think it really started with Trashbags, she was the one where she got noticed, Then WW… they’re all as bad as each other.!
I don’t feel sorry for her or any of them in any way shapes or form.
She acted Billy big bollax all the time saying she was going to rip people out of their cars, Wasn’t scared of people on the internet because the internet isn’t real life..😂😂😂
Shitter is all I can say😂😂😂😂

@Debs22 You are totally entitled to have those feelings 😊
We are all grown-ups here, and I'd like to believe that we can all co-exist and maintain the mutual respect we have for each other whilst being free to express a difference of opinion ☺

After all, those of us that are from 'the other thread' have managed to do that for the last eleventy hundred days eh? 😉😂😛

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Honestly @Debs22 don’t waste your sympathy my love. She’s absolutely scoured TikTok for drama and notoriety for ages. She’s wanted drama and to be the centre of attention. Obsessed with the “fyp”. And do you know something else? I don’t believe that all that debt is down to gifting. She’s done her house right through. On an income from working in warehouses? I don’t think so. She’s doing it for sympathy to, again, get on the fyp as a victim. To get in with all these creators calling the beggars out. She’s a very disturbed individual.

And she doesn’t have to be lonely. She’s got family. She also meets strangers for sex apparently 😂😂😂. I’m an empathetic person but I have not one ounce of it in my body for this piece of shite.

I’m still waiting to be famous and get ripped out my car 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and why gift tic toc idiots same as meet me and scout when Gonzo was on it and she was earning £300 a day 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 yeah like duck she was she kept getting reported and kept loosing all her diamonds I wonder who kept doing that 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
The biggest laugh of all is look how they’ve all got each others backs 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 stab and gone

Last edited:
  • Haha