Sam Payne

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s going to be do made up that she’s finally got herself a thread on here.

I’m still laughing at when she joined here but used her address as her name 🤡🤡 , But we’re not thick , as she well knows 🫣🙈🙈🙈
Happy reading SP🤣🤣🤣
Took me and Poola a full five minutes to track her down. And then her posts on single mama’s threads when she was saying she was sat with her hubby 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. Just like Sasha’s drink pouring Dave. Nut job 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Took me and Poola a full five minutes to track her down. And then her posts on single mama’s threads when she was saying she was sat with her hubby 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. Just like Sasha’s drink pouring Dave. Nut job 😂
The big speech from “Larchwood”.🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

So a big round of applause to you lot 👏👏👏👏👏let’s be honest it wasn’t that hard was it? I didn‘t really hide myself 😂😂 let me just say this I don’t support SF on charity fraud whatsoever, i think it’s sickening if she has actually done that, I never called FF anything even though you assume I did, read the message I sent to Shaz at no point in that message did I accuse FF of being anything it was what I’d heard read it properly and you will see, I stopped interacting with SF a long time before you realised I’d had enough and other things in my life were more important, you lot are very hypocritical you go on about me but your just as bad and you can’t see it, when I look in the mirror at my fringe 😂 I laugh and I reckon if some of you looked in the mirror you would see you have flaws and don’t have perfect skin, unless you have fillers? Slosher7777 you really do need to calm down as the anger comes out the screen when your off on one, take a deep breath this isn’t real life it’s a keyboard and a screen if all this stuff you are saying is true then let the authorities deal with it, we aren’t on the film set of The Purge. I may not be relevant but you can’t stop watching me google earth I mean really, I could’ve sent you a photo of my home I’m not bothered if you know where I live you are nobodies but you are funny and entertaining 😂 RSC yes you seem to think your clever and maybe you are but you are hilarious and you make me chuckle, say all you want about me and my looks and my family, I don’t care cos your nothing you are just people sat behind a screen and keyboard, I was watching a TikTok the other day about a lady who committed suicide due to trolls and I thought to myself that’s awful, then I read back through these threads and although you went on about mentioning the big C Sausageroll actually put a comment up saying I hope she gets C of the Cnt, now that is a nasty comment but obviously you condone yourselves saying that which makes you just as bad as someone else, so anyway I can’t be bothered to type anymore as I have a nice takeaway sitting by me smelling lovely, if you want to keep me relevant then by all means you can, I do like to be childish and play up to you as you get so angry and it’s just so funny, so pick away at the grammar and sorry I’ve written it as one but I couldn’t be bothered to do it all posh, anyway have a wonderful evening folks as I know I’m going to, believe it or not I don’t have a sad life like you assume I have a very nice life with lots of friends, you don’t see my whole life only my TikTok life, and TikTok and Tattle and Facebook and all the other platforms are for fun and entertainment and you definitely entertain me,

I understand you may want to ask me questions and for me to answer but from now on in I’m done with you all, you just do what you set out to do and I will go back to doing what I do which is have fun, yes I can hear you all now with your nasty words and your anger issues but hey calm down Minge with a fringe is going, you don’t need to look at my grey teeth 😜
D I C K H E A D 🤡🤡🤡

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Their it is in black and white this is not real life funny how it is when the midlands minger is on the end of it crying it’s eyes out all for the drama she still hasn’t gone into the background and looking after it’s fake grand children she must of dragged someone out of a car and hit him over the head or went to a sperm bank to actually have children 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
And the Welsh Wanker I’ve always got your back sam a big blade right between the shoulder blades like she did to Gonzo what a bleeping horrid terrible 3 sum they really are 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Their it is in black and white this is not real life funny how it is when the midlands minger is on the end of it crying it’s eyes out all for the drama she still hasn’t gone into the background and looking after it’s fake grand children she must of dragged someone out of a car and hit him over the head or went to a sperm bank to actually have children 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
And the Welsh Wanker I’ve always got your back sam a big blade right between the shoulder blades like she did to Gonzo what a bleeping horrid terrible 3 sum they really are 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I havnt spotted her for ages on TT cos I blocked the stupid twit, But I did hear she’s sucking up to the dickheads and wasting a fair amount of money on gifting them…. Oh to be sad and lonely, Wonder if she’s still being up the people unaliving themselves because of nasty bastards online… yet there was her bestie Trashbags calling people cnuts and she was fine with that.??

The Midlands minger gets her own thread 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Omg the Welsh wankers going to have something too say 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oh dear Welsh wanker no where to be seen in any of the comments 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
There are snapshot messages on a YT video showing she was slagging Lisa off to Fiesty, along with god knows who else, she was cosying up to FF to gain his trust but then slagging him off too. She is soo 2 faced and definitely not one to be trusted. Considering she was accusing us of trolling and denied ever having troll accounts she's a top tier troll herself. I honestly thought she learnt her lesson where SF was concerned but she thrives on drama and actively involves herself all the while claiming to be a victim 🤥 Apparently she and LP has pictures of peoples kids which LP previously denied as she doesn't get involved... another lie. Theyre all 1st class stalkers goin out their way to try find out who people are, yet trolling others and acting innocent. Its nothing short of bleeping hilarious at their double standards... YET WE'RE THE WRONGUNS 🙄🤦‍♀️ just can't make this tit up 🤡🤡
---
Omg the Welsh wanker run for the hills thought she was double hard with all the threats that cunts made and she’s always got the midlands mingers back no matter what 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
How many trolling accounts those pair of scumbags made up especially with the midlands minger at the IPO game
---
Lisa finally realised that the feelings were not mutual with her TT bestie coz she see the proof with her own eyes via Feistys and SPs whatsapp messages on YT 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
There are snapshot messages on a YT video showing she was slagging Lisa off to Fiesty, along with god knows who else, she was cosying up to FF to gain his trust but then slagging him off too. She is soo 2 faced and definitely not one to be trusted. Considering she was accusing us of trolling and denied ever having troll accounts she's a top tier troll herself. I honestly thought she learnt her lesson where SF was concerned but she thrives on drama and actively involves herself all the while claiming to be a victim 🤥 Apparently she and LP has pictures of peoples kids which LP previously denied as she doesn't get involved... another lie. Theyre all 1st class stalkers goin out their way to try find out who people are, yet trolling others and acting innocent. Its nothing short of bleeping hilarious at their double standards... YET WE'RE THE WRONGUNS 🙄🤦‍♀️ just can't make this tit up 🤡🤡
---
They are the wrongons how many email addresses did Gonzo have 37 lol 😂 she taught her 2 stooges well they are the Alex belfield of tic tok but biggest laugh is the 3 thick cunts can get put away for on line stalking 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 but never mind according to the midlands minger it’s not real on the internet it’s just a screen midlands minger I’d look Alex belfield up if I was you you might wind you pathetic little neck in then 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ffsake account ones private account 2 is in hiding same old tit probably making new tattle videos trying to name and shame and bleeping it all up as usual
---
And the Welsh wanker wanted to employ the Midlands minger as a detective 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 inspector clouseau more like especially after it named all the tattlers 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Bet the midlands mingers head is so big today it won’t fit through its front door 🚪 it’s now got its own thread it wanted to be relevant 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Your replies are always on point…!😂😂😂😂
@Debs22 look here😂😂😂😂
Well well well what we got ere then ladies. Another minion to entertain us. What’s old SP been up to now then 😂😂😂😂😂. I saw she got
---
Well well well what we got ere then ladies. Another minion to entertain us. What’s old SP been up to now then 😂😂😂😂😂. I saw she got outed by Elsa Frost, she needs to crawl back under the stone she has appeared from 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Funny how the tattle wrongons don’t fall out but the gruesome 3sum
Do who have done nothing wrong 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
So I don’t follow either SP or The WW, have those two fallen out now

The midlands minger getting brave doing lives I still can’t get over fact freaks on one of her lives the man’s a bleeping idiot especially after what she did and now denies it