Sam Payne

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back stabbers are us you couldn’t make it up never turn your back on the Welsh wanker theirs a big blade coming for you just proves who the actual no good cunts are and certainly not us

Reactions: 3
Right for those that don’t know, the Midlands Minger as said that she was a victim of an Asian grooming gang and was SA’d. Long story but anyway, I’m fortunate in that I’ve never been groomed or SA’d yet I don’t find jokes about it funny. She has posted this. She’s bleeping sick.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Right for those that don’t know, the Midlands Minger as said that she was a victim of an Asian grooming gang and was SA’d. Long story but anyway, I’m fortunate in that I’ve never been groomed or SA’d yet I don’t find jokes about it funny. She has posted this. She’s bleeping sick.
What the actual duck is wrong with this Cnut, that’s not in the slightest bit funny. It’s sick. What’s she on about “victim of a grooming gang” more like she was the bleeping leader. She’s one sick cretin !!!!!

Reactions: 4
She’s 1 sick cnut.!!!!

You'd think being a supposed victim of grooming that she'd know better 🙄🤦‍♀️

And on the seventh day, God said "Let there be karma".....
Screenshot_20231029_213218_TikTok.jpg

And joy was spread throughout the land :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What's happened for her to decide to leave again?

No doubt she'll be back as its not the first time she's said she's goin and then creeped back on

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Oh she’s done this before. She’ll be back, doesn’t have any real life friends does it. Lol

• Haha
Annnnndddd the attention seeking cnut is back with the usual smirking into the camera, fringe taking centre stage and raising her eyebrows (what’s that about?). Is she trying to make her eyebrows reach her fringe? Anyway, her “content” is shite. She gets about 20 odd likes and comments from creeps. Not much engagement for someone with over 20k followers is it? Cnut

Attachments

• Haha
Annnnndddd the attention seeking cnut is back with the usual smirking into the camera, fringe taking centre stage and raising her eyebrows (what’s that about?). Is she trying to make her eyebrows reach her fringe? Anyway, her “content” is shite. She gets about 20 odd likes and comments from creeps. Not much engagement for someone with over 20k followers is it? Cnut
What a complete sad fucker. Her life must be so tit. Oh well, least we get to see these evil twats downfalls every now and then x

• Heart
Look at this corker😂😂😂😂😂😂
---
Or better still… this Welsh cnut

Attachments

• Haha
Look at this corker😂😂😂😂😂😂
---

Or better still… this Welsh cnut
@rocksolidcrew are they old or recent?

Why is it we always got/get the blame for cloning and trolling these sad TT individuals when there are videos and written proof of them on YouTube and TT of them doin it themselves 🤦‍♀️ and it wasn't even us that outed them 🤡🤣🤣

Why is it we always got/get the blame for cloning and trolling these sad TT individuals when there are videos and written proof of them on YouTube and TT of them doin it themselves 🤦‍♀️ and it wasn't even us that outed them 🤡🤣🤣
Professional victims when they are two of the vilest, unstable people ever. They really do have major issues. If that post of WW is recent then her “clone” sure did get 27k followers quick 🤔

These were old, This was when Trashbags found out WW was a twit and dumped her off and she was trying to get her point across by emailing her🫣🫣🫣
You just know that she’s the head that would resort to messaging you on eBay if you were blocked on all channels🙈😂🙈🙈

SP couldn’t make up her mind what her name was so resorted to the name “Steph”😂😂😂😂

• Haha