Sam Faiers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a full on Ross moment!
the tan and the teeth!
Can’t upload the latest post

Reactions: 48
How much fake tan has Sue got on . So chavvy with their labels everywhere. They are just asking to be mugged in Central Park

Reactions: 9
Lmao love Greg showing the house being a shit tip while they are pretending to be something they aren’t.

Reactions: 12
They look sooo chavvy! Sam with the LV, and all three of them looking the exact same with the knee popped

Reactions: 7
This. Early years is so much more than just painting and building blocks. As I’ve said, it’s the foundations to their lifelong learning!

Reactions: 4
Can't stop looking at that picture! Even at my ripe age, I would still cringe like a teenager if I had to go out with my mum looking like that

Reactions: 3
Apparently Sam is the new face of Oreo (why, I don’t know) and it was a £500k deal!!!!!
With Nelly too i believe.
Next Billie will do a healthy eating Ad while Nelly is flogging biscuits.
Just like the time the family were having a digtal detox then Billie does an Ad for Amazon Fire and then she buys Nelly an ipod for her birthday.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I honestly really liked Sue, I thought she came across as quite down to earth & normal but Sam & Billie are just morphing her into them. The teeth are so ott!

Reactions: 10
Shell I start a Billie thread? As she's as bad as Sam lately with her ticket touting husband.

Reactions: 10
I kinda assumed this was about both of them anyway - maybe a name change?
No it was originally a Sam thread but as Billie became as irritating as Sam she's been mentioned in this one. Yes I think a name change would be a good idea.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.