Sam Faiers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep. ITV defo paying. Love how they tag the first class lounge, when in fact it looks like they are travelling cattle, the story Sam posted on the plane looks like a cattle seat, but she tried to hide that, as obvs wants us to think she’s in business 🙄. It’s all smoke and mirrors.
In all fairness you can’t access British airways first class lounge unless you are flying first class and British airways business/first seats are cloth.

Reactions: 1
Thanks 🙏
In all fairness you can’t access British airways first class lounge unless you are flying first class and British airways business/first seats are cloth.
you can if you are a gold and above member I think, we used it when flying to Europe as my husband is a platinum or gold (can’t remember exactly) member. You can defo use Emirates lounge via payment or being a member. And they are definitely different seats on Billies and sams photo’s 🤔.

I’d hazard a guess the production company got permission to film in the lounge.

Reactions: 1
Well done BA staff, those girls can be loud just to get attention onto themselves. Look at the complaints they had for the wedding in Maldives.
I would hate to be on the same plane as them
Screenshot_20200117-150042_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
If i paid the money for a business class seat i wouldn't want to be listening to them 3 chavs the whole flight..

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Well done BA staff, those girls can be loud just to get attention onto themselves. Look at the complaints they had for the wedding in Maldives.
I would hate to be on the same plane as them
View attachment 73105
Entitled chavs. I bet they were making loads of noise. And yes, I would have complained to. In fact, I did last week on a business flight when a rich twit was loudly watching a video on his phone without earphones and the flight attendant also asked him to keep the noise down. Why should others be subjected to your loud conversations.

Reactions: 12
Does Billie not have her own thread,
She definitely deserves one! She’s so above her own station. The crew have a job to do, which they’ve clearly done in telling her to shut up! You can just imagine how they’ve behaved in their free seat in business class 🙄

Omg I can’t believe billies story... actually I can! It’s the BA staff job to follow up a complaint, if someone has complained they are not above procedure! They should respect other passengers who have paid a lot of money to fly first class. My mum and dad wouldn’t have a clue who they were! They are deffo too big for their boots!!! Big heads!

Reactions: 13
Ah, there’s the business class seat photo 🤪. Sam was defo sat in an economy seat before. So they’ve either been upgraded for free 🙄 or asked to stage a photo then sulked back to cattle 😭

It’s definitely economy sam is sat in . The picture of them together with champagne on billies stories is taken in the lounge sofas

Reactions: 2
Lol at 'please honey' and 'aloud to laugh' :sneaky:

If that's how lacking in self awareness they are I shudder to think how badly behaved their kids are :sick:

Seriously good on the BA person, but how embarrassing and classless, having to be told off like children because they have no idea how to behave appropriately in public!

Reactions: 20
Billie’s done herself no favours writing that stuff. I actually didn’t used to mind her and Sam but the endless holidays etc now is just getting so boring.
You can only imagine how they reacted when they were told to keep it down, and the “please honey” attitude doesn’t look good on anyone!

Reactions: 19
To think they are going away with their mother whom most of the time acts like the 3rd sister, she's just as bad as the daughters.
If i went away with my sister and mother and made a noise, you can be damm sure my mother would tell me to keep noise down despite me being in my 30s 🤣 but then again i would respect the other passengers on board and behave civilised. These 3 chavs can't.

Reactions: 11
As my Mom says, they think they are the whole cheese, they're not, they're just the smell!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It’s allowed to laugh not aloud to laugh Billie 🤦🏻‍♀️ If you want to make a statement like this at least check how to spell first! Getting too big for their designer boots this lot. I bet she said “do you know who I am?” when told to shut the duck up 🤣🤣

Reactions: 17
The please honey comment is grim.
Some people will be travelling home after being here for work or just want a relaxing flight. NY doesn’t mean you need to go crazy and party on the flight.

Reactions: 18
Why on earth did Sue get new teeth?! Her old ones were fine!

Not surprised in the slightest by Billie’s snooty message, they really do think a lot of themselves. Some people on that flight will be travelling home after a week working away and will want a bit of respite 🙄

Reactions: 14
My god if I had paid money to fly to New York or anywhere wether it be economy or first class I would not want to be listening to them chavs being loud after a few glasses of free champagne! Their Dad got kicked off a flight for being drunk and people complained about their wedding guests behaviour on the flight and at the resort. Just shows the sort or family they are. They should stick to east jet flights to Benidorm.

Reactions: 21
Greg’s let all the birthday balloons off! The kids think the balloons are gonna get to New York!
letting balloons go is so bad for the environment!

If anybody else acted like that on a plane you’d get “told off” so what is their problem.
Imagine being on that flight after being told bad news and you have them thinking they are on a party bus!

Reactions: 14
They always seem to think that going out means you've got to start shouting screaming whopping and waving champagne glasses around and generally being the loudest to prove that they're having a good time, maybe it's because they're pissed or maybe they just think they own every where they walk into ... probably both come to think of it .

Reactions: 8
They really are all cash and no class aren’t they? I bet they were as reserved as a pack of hyenas, after all they’ve got form for this type of thing already haven’t they (Maldives)?

Just goes to show that money doesn’t buy you class. Tinks.

It’s allowed to laugh not aloud to laugh Billie 🤦🏻‍♀️ If you want to make a statement like this at least check how to spell first! Getting too big for their designer boots this lot. I bet she said “do you know who I am?” when told to shut the duck up 🤣🤣
That cracked me up, if you are going to try and make a complaint, at least get your spelling correct so you can be taken seriously. Thick chav.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.