Sam Faiers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if they have saved or invested money for when the Mummy diaries ends, which is must do before long. Samanfa doesn't own her "mansion", I gather it is owned by ITVBe. So will the 6/7 holidays a year be cut to one holiday in the Maldives and a bank holidiay weekend in Brighton?
her partner Paul has a net worth of 10 mil as a property developer, so that will be why she’s doing everything his way and playing nice little wife, to get the ring on her finger!

Reactions: 5
I wonder if they have saved or invested money for when the Mummy diaries ends, which is must do before long. Samanfa doesn't own her "mansion", I gather it is owned by ITVBe. So will the 6/7 holidays a year be cut to one holiday in the Maldives and a bank holidiay weekend in Brighton?
Sam rents her house from Niall from One Direction.

her partner Paul has a net worth of 10 mil as a property developer, so that will be why she’s doing everything his way and playing nice little wife, to get the ring on her finger!
Why don’t they live in one of his houses then I wonder? Billie and Greg were looking so you’d think hed help out there too.

Reactions: 4
Wow I didn’t realise they rent, so they’re probably wasting all of their money on these lavish birthday parties and ridiculous Halloween displays that must of cost thousands

Reactions: 2
They don’t waste their money on anything. It’s all free. Everything you see on their show and on their insta will have been given to them for free in return for so called advertising. Their life is one big advert.

Reactions: 10
They don’t waste their money on anything. It’s all free. Everything you see on their show and on their insta will have been given to them for free in return for so called advertising. Their life is one big advert.
perhaps when she returns from her charity trip with Luisa, she can ask all companies that wish to gift her/Paul Rosie gifted things, they send it straight to the children in the orphans, of her heart is hurting that much, rather than just asking her fans to donate on a just giving page... would be nice to see her donate or give up luxurious gifted items

• Heart
Reactions: 21
perhaps when she returns from her charity trip with Luisa, she can ask all companies that wish to gift her/Paul Rosie gifted things, they send it straight to the children in the orphans, of her heart is hurting that much, rather than just asking her fans to donate on a just giving page... would be nice to see her donate or give up luxurious gifted items
ofcourse donating luxurious item is a good idea but luxurious items don’t pay for 67 new wheelchairs or for staff, I think we shouldn’t knock her for the incredible work she is doing there, Also I’m sure I read she took 10 suitcases full of stuff for the children.

I’ve read a lot lately about how “charity tourism” can be very damaging, that the children in orphanages need to make longer lasting attachments and that being lavished with affection only to have it disappear again the following day can essentially do more harm than good over a longer period of time. I’m not sure how I feel about it - I can see both sides of the argument. What I do hope is that Sam isn’t just jumping on a bandwagon to make herself seem so saintly, and cement her place even further up Luisa’s bum. It’ll be interesting to see what happens with this orphanage work in the coming weeks and months. I have to say I don’t see Luisa mention it anywhere near as often as you’d think given her status and involvement.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I’ve read a lot lately about how “charity tourism” can be very damaging, that the children in orphanages need to make longer lasting attachments and that being lavished with affection only to have it disappear again the following day can essentially do more harm than good over a longer period of time. I’m not sure how I feel about it - I can see both sides of the argument. What I do hope is that Sam isn’t just jumping on a bandwagon to make herself seem so saintly, and cement her place even further up Luisa’s bum. It’ll be interesting to see what happens with this orphanage work in the coming weeks and months. I have to say I don’t see Luisa mention it anywhere near as often as you’d think given her status and involvement.
I did read a comment Luisa made about not taking volunteers along as it’s can be upsetting for the children so I guess she is pretty clued up on what is best for the children, herself and her family have been involved for a long time so I’m sure getting Sam involved was a decision she didn’t take lightly, well we hope anyway.
I do hope that Sam continues to support this charity and orphanage, you can not experience something like that and not want to carry on helping in anyway you can, as annoying and irritating as Sam is I do believe she has done this for all the right reasons

Screenshot_20191123_082948.jpg
Screenshot_20191123_082723_com.android.chrome.jpg

What do you make of this gossip posted by two separate people on a huge mumsnet thread a couple of weeks ago??

Doesn't surprise me at all and explains how snippy Billie's been to Greg in recent episodes I think!!

• Wow
Where did you get that info from? Worth 10mil!? He seems like he just bums around playing with baby Paul all day

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 59204View attachment 59205

What do you make of this gossip posted by two separate people on a huge mumsnet thread a couple of weeks ago??

Doesn't surprise me at all and explains how snippy Billie's been to Greg in recent episodes I think!!
Ooh which forum is this juicy goss from on Mumsnet? Surprised about Greg as he always seems so nice. Billie doesn't come across as someone who would out up with that, although money talks

Reactions: 3
I watched the episode about his stag do and Billie did get annoyed with how he was behaving and think she was a bit off with him on his return but that was probably all scripted and he had the tv crew with him so doubt he would have had sex with three women!

Reactions: 1
Where did you get that info from? Worth 10mil!? He seems like he just bums around playing with baby Paul all day
I really don't think he is worth 10 million, he's hardly worth a tenner let alone millions.

• Haha
Billie and Greg are both on coke...someone I know was at the same party... Greg apparently looks older than he is !!!!! Billie is thin like a Barbie doll !!! Up close and personal

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Hahahaha her pizza post omg. Maybe she’s getting mega money for it but I doubt it. Turn some stuff down for your dignity duck sake Sam you’re worth millions. You have a line with River Island and everything. Promoting some weird tiny pizza what the hell?!

Reactions: 1
Love that her stories tell people to donate their money for secret Santa pressies to their charity cause instead of buying a ‘load of all toot’ whilst getting paid to flog £2 pizzas 😆

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.