Sam Faiers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always thought Sam dressed the kids in really plain and boring clothes or next to nothing from what I’ve seen on the show. There’s never any fun or bright patterns/colours.

Reactions: 4
I always thought Sam dressed the kids in really plain and boring clothes or next to nothing from what I’ve seen on the show. There’s never any fun or bright patterns/colours.
Yes I agreee, either monogrammed tracksuits, vests or naked 😂

Sam has absolutely no personality.
Remember when she was on big brother and she blamed people calling her boring on her illness. Lol. But to be fair to her she was diagnosed with Crohns after it wasn’t she

I don’t see any love between Sam and Paul, I’m not sure why Sam let’s him walk all over her either him dictating wether the children go to nursery or not trying to make her feel bad he’s a strange one and so is she, they both think they’re above everyone else including billie and gregg , Sam slagging Brentwood of even though its her home town that made her what she is 🤷‍♀️
Exactly, moving far away to a big mansion, the horse riding lessons, the clothing choices and the hobby choices in general mixed with some other choices. She just wants that middle class look how well I have done lifestyle. She probably would look down on Towie now

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Diagnosed with Crohns which then seemed to be miraculously cured 🤔
I know things like this are so frustrating someone like myself who has there whole life turned upside down due to crohns and suffer daily I would never get the “sympathy and compassion” she did, but yet she clearly has it really mildly and doesn’t effect her lifestyle and therefore won’t make a big deal about it again until the next time she feels a pain in her tummy 🙄

Always beige 😴 & they’re always matching I can never tell them apart some times

Reactions: 3
The stories of her horse riding...'all the gear and no idea' comes to mind. :oops:
Rosie always looks like she's going to break her neck on the back of the horse. She doesn't look safe and she hasn't got the control of her neck or body. She doesn't even hold on

Rosie always looks like she's going to break her neck on the back of the horse. She doesn't look safe and she hasn't got the control of her neck or body. She doesn't even hold on
Agree, it's awful and uncomfortable to watch. All because Sam is a pushy mother

I use to really like her but she just comes across as so smug much prefer her sister

Reactions: 5
She doesn’t even look like she enjoys it’s.. Sam just thought oooo Luisas kids do it lets get Rosie to do it and pretend I’m Posh and rich 🤪 poor lass just sits there like a sack of potatoes getting whip lash

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I use to really like her but she just comes across as so smug much prefer her sister
Billie seems a bit high maintenance but I think Greg keeps her grounded, but their relationships seems solid, even if they always look awkward when kissing in public.

I think Sam thinks she's a bigger deal than she is and it comes across as though she's in competition with Billie and that she wants what Billie has. She also seems so desperate for marriage, especially when she talks about it all the time on the show. It's like she wants it for the ring and the dress and the party and not the actual marriage that follows it.

And Paul, well, I can't make up my mind about him. He's awkward as duck with Rosie though!

I don’t see a bond between Sam and Billie. They interact like two strangers left alone in a lift.

• Haha
Just seen that Sam and Billie’s mum has done an edit for their boutique company (boy weird but hey ho!) Billie has shared it on her insta and stories. I know Sam left Minnie’s Boutique to set up a rival company, but you would think she would maybe advertise her own Mum’s projects?! Surely no one is that money grabbing that they would do that? Her mum has supported her through her various collaborations!

Reactions: 2
Just seen that Sam and Billie’s mum has done an edit for their boutique company (boy weird but hey ho!) Billie has shared it on her insta and stories. I know Sam left Minnie’s Boutique to set up a rival company, but you would think she would maybe advertise her own Mum’s projects?! Surely no one is that money grabbing that they would do that? Her mum has supported her through her various collaborations!
I’m sure Sam ‘joked’ that they were rivals and jumped in and bought stock that Billie wanted for Minnies. Early series

I love Greg. I find him pretty normal and grounded. I know he’s super desperate to be a ‘celeb’ but hopefully he doesn’t change and become a prick like the rest.
I only really watch the Mummy diaries for Billie and Gregg as find Sam a bit too much to bare. And I have no idea why she lets that melt Paul dictate everything 🙄

I’m sure Sam ‘joked’ that they were rivals and jumped in and bought stock that Billie wanted for Minnies. Early series
That’s Sam all over, she definitely thinks she’s cut above the rest

Reactions: 8
Yeah I remember that! And wasn't Billie quite annoyed about it because she thought Sam wasn't that keen in the first place as she thought the stuff wouldn't sell?

But then we all know she likes to copy others ideas when it comes to clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.