Sam Faiers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Billie and her family spent a month in Spain!? Did I hear them right?
Yeah they spent pretty much all summer holidays in Marbella

Without sounding awful I don’t think her little girls got much of a personality. She’s just a regular little girl beautiful yes but nothing extraordinary.. nelly on the other hand just screams future star 😂
Really, I just see Nelly as a spoilt brat 😬 her parents fault for spoiling her, she’s far too aware of the cameras at such a young age

Reactions: 12
Without sounding awful I don’t think her little girls got much of a personality. She’s just a regular little girl beautiful yes but nothing extraordinary.. nelly on the other hand just screams future star 😂
Fully agree they project onto their children so much especially the girls, it's like little Paul is clearly a right off to Sam to some extent because he's introvert like his dad and very "particular" with his ways and poor Arthur is just in the shadows of his sister but Nelly and Rosie are already the next big things, being set up as fashion divas and stars of the future in the eyes of Sam Billie and nana Sue, I pity all the males in their family set up tbh.

Reactions: 6
Fully agree they project onto their children so much especially the girls, it's like little Paul is clearly a right off to Sam to some extent because he's introvert like his dad and very "particular" with his ways and poor Arthur is just in the shadows of his sister but Nelly and Rosie are already the next big things, being set up as fashion divas and stars of the future in the eyes of Sam Billie and nana Sue, I pity all the males in their family set up tbh.
Absolutely, Sam knows little Paul doesn’t like modelling but keeps persuading him to do it, non of the little boys seem to have hobbies or much attention this season, little Paul will always be big Paul’s fave that’s clear to see but sams way to pushy in my opinion there’s nothing wrong with kids having everyday jobs but I think she’d be disappointed if her precious Rosie doesn’t turn out the next big thing 🙄 / and Arthur’s just the forgotten child he’ll always be overlooked by his big sister & it’s clear that’s the reason why he’s getting to be so naughty! This seasons tooo boring for me

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It was a pointless series.
It absolutely has been pointless to us watching as viewers but the Faires sisters are clever in the sense that it's not really about watching family life it's about them as a brand, it's basically a weekly hour long advert for them like a long piece of promo to keep them relevant in the public eye, example - in last nights episode they're being paid to promote carex que the close up shots of Greg washing his hands getting the product in shot, Arthur being constantly in Billie's own brand high chair he's a big boy but still shoved into, they make me so mad 😤

Reactions: 17
It absolutely has been pointless to us watching as viewers but the Faires sisters are clever in the sense that it's not really about watching family life it's about them as a brand, it's basically a weekly hour long advert for them like a long piece of promo to keep them relevant in the public eye, example - in last nights episode they're being paid to promote carex que the close up shots of Greg washing his hands getting the product in shot, Arthur being constantly in Billie's own brand high chair he's a big boy but still shoved into, they make me so mad 😤
I noticed the carex too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I watched the first episode today (behind I know) and I did wonder why there was such a closeup on the carex unicorn stuff when Sam was bathing Rosie, now I know why lol

Reactions: 4
The stories of her horse riding...'all the gear and no idea' comes to mind. :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's all advertising her new range with River Island today and it makes me cringe, all the bits are so chavvy 😳😳(apart from shoes and boots)

Reactions: 7
It's all advertising her new range with River Island today and it makes me cringe, all the bits are so chavvy 😳😳(apart from shoes and boots)
I like stuff out of river island kids for older kids though not toddlers, think the range would of suited nelly more because never in a million years would Sam dress her kids in any of it.. there always in personalised knitted tracksuits 😂

Watching last ep. Jesus what sort of weirdo ‘Fan’ wants a photo of their child with just Nelly? And why do Billie and Greg allow it...

Reactions: 14
This river island range Sam is selling is really chavvy. So much fake Gucci-esque stuff.

Sam just keeps going on about how Rosie is “so into fashion” - she’s two? Or not even 2 yet?? She’s only into fashion coz she’s making her that way.

Also feel sad that people who train for years don’t get the “designing” jobs that Sam and billie get.

I genuinely don’t know why I give them the airtime - I guess it’s a good time pass whilst I do the ironing but it’s just a repetitive mix of cheap mass produced clothes (that they don’t wear themselves), personalised pjs, holiday after holiday, excessive parties, Sam not being married, personalised pjs, photo shoots.

Just watched the latest episode, I loved how Billie got ready for the awards ceremony in her kitchen, yet Sam has to go to a hotel! Can be as bad as each other but I do prefer Billie

Reactions: 21
Just watched the latest episode, I loved how Billie got ready for the awards ceremony in her kitchen, yet Sam has to go to a hotel! Can be as bad as each other but I do prefer Billie
I prefer billie too she still has a bit of normality in her unlike Sam who took the piss because billie wants to stay living in Essex and buy another house but sams chasing a millionaires life style renting properties...

The amount of tit Sam spouts is hilarious! Rosie just loves fashion, she's one ffs she won't care what she's wearing. She's also in no rush to get married they'll do it when they're ready, pull the other one hun you're desperate for dull Paul to propose. Trying to do one better now and move to Surrey, she just screams desperation and its so cringe to watch

I found it really awkward to watch their dad (step dad) announce he was getting married. They didn't seem happy for him at all, he looked so hurt and embarrassed. Yet they push their mum to meet someone 🤷🏼‍♀️ I guess their new step mum doesn't fit the "brand".

Sam copied the personalised kids tracksuits from a smaller company and launched her own, and now they’re doing the monogrammed pyjamas just like HA Designs. Nothing original about them, they get gifted a tonne of free stuff and then launch an identical product.

Reactions: 13
She only dresses Paul and Rosie in H&M, next, her own stolen designs or designer from child’s play. They never wear river island and it’s so different to H&M, next etc. I’ve noticed as I have a boy and girl practically the same age as her little ones so they are often wearing the same bits.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.