Sam Faiers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I havent watched this last series and had to block them on insta. Just cant stand seeing any of their faces. I think paul has a problem (not in a pweirdo way but like a learning disability way) why cant he let paul be a little boy instead of seeing him as his mate. He hardly does anything with rosie. I think he hasnt moved out of the bed bcause paul doesnt want him to and also doesnt really want to share it with sam. She more or less had to force herself back in the "marital" bed. I think rosie gets left out. I wouldnt be surprised if paul gets home schooled! No way will those two get married!

Reactions: 14
I havent watched this last series and had to block them on insta. Just cant stand seeing any of their faces. I think paul has a problem (not in a pweirdo way but like a learning disability way) why cant he let paul be a little boy instead of seeing him as his mate. He hardly does anything with rosie. I think he hasnt moved out of the bed bcause paul doesnt want him to and also doesnt really want to share it with sam. She more or less had to force herself back in the "marital" bed. I think rosie gets left out. I wouldnt be surprised if paul gets home schooled! No way will those two get married!
I wonder if Paul is trying to protect his son from something.

Reactions: 1
The whole moving far away for Paul’s school was weird because if I was Billie I would be like WTF so you’re saying Nelly’s school is tit? 😂

Reactions: 12
I don’t see any love between Sam and Paul, I’m not sure why Sam let’s him walk all over her either him dictating wether the children go to nursery or not trying to make her feel bad he’s a strange one and so is she, they both think they’re above everyone else including billie and gregg , Sam slagging Brentwood of even though its her home town that made her what she is 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 16
Sam and Paul's relationship just screams fake. There's no way they would still be together if they didn't have the kids. Sam's desperation is tragic, it's quite sad to watch really. Sat in her big house in Hertfordshire, loads of money but a fella that doesn't want much else from their relationship. Very sad really

Paul’s own social anxiety is being projected onto little Paul.
I agree with this!

Reactions: 13
They are renting it from Niall Horan from One Direction.

Lots of stuff online about it. She’s just trying to keep up appearances.

Reactions: 9
Christ it gets worse every week, Sam thinks Rosie is going to be a famous actress singer or champion show jumper. The woman is deluded, what one year doesn't like dancing and singing ffs 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Billie and her family spent a month in Spain!? Did I hear them right?

Did anyone see Sams launch with Quiz clothing last night? It was basically a party and sleepover for her friends in what looks like a stately home. It just looks like she’s trying to be someone that she isn’t.

Reactions: 4
Christ it gets worse every week, Sam thinks Rosie is going to be a famous actress singer or champion show jumper. The woman is deluded, what one year doesn't like dancing and singing ffs 😂
Without sounding awful I don’t think her little girls got much of a personality. She’s just a regular little girl beautiful yes but nothing extraordinary.. nelly on the other hand just screams future star 😂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.