Sam Faiers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do people fall for the storylines in their reality show?! They're all made up and staged just for effect.

Like with Nelly's tantrums. They're discussing beforehand if she's going to have a tantrum then lo and behold she has one!

Reactions: 3
Billie and Greg are more normal than Sam n Paul, Paul is really strange never took to him, and his mother is from another planet!
Sam talks abouts billies wedding like it was her own.

Reactions: 5
Billie and Greg are more normal than Sam n Paul, Paul is really strange never took to him, and his mother is from another planet!
Sam talks abouts billies wedding like it was her own.
I think sams very fake.. it’s hilarious when you watch the old towies and she was rough and common now she acts like she’s better then everyone else and posh she constantly fake laughs and you can tell when she doesn’t like something Paul’s said on camera she does a awkward smile.. I think they should just let billie and gregg have the show 🙄

I don’t get why they allow the kids to walk around naked on holiday all day.. we unfortunately live in a world where there will be pedophiles and strange people everywhere and the fact they’re followed by paps everywhere’s just strange.. maybe it’s just me been over protective though

Reactions: 11
I think sams very fake.. it’s hilarious when you watch the old towies and she was rough and common now she acts like she’s better then everyone else and posh she constantly fake laughs and you can tell when she doesn’t like something Paul’s said on camera she does a awkward smile.. I think they should just let billie and gregg have the show 🙄

I don’t get why they allow the kids to walk around naked on holiday all day.. we unfortunately live in a world where there will be pedophiles and strange people everywhere and the fact they’re followed by paps everywhere’s just strange.. maybe it’s just me been over protective though
Yeah she has definitely forgotten where she is from! She dresses like a old lady tryin to keep up appearances! What she was picking for their date was awful.
I agree Billie n Greg should have their own show, Greg is actually funny and normal doesn’t take the celeb life to seriously (yet) he makes a joke out of it with the jobs.
Sam shouldn’t post the pics of the kids half naked like you say you don’t know who is looking in this world now. And the sunburn!!

Reactions: 6
Yeah she has definitely forgotten where she is from! She dresses like a old lady tryin to keep up appearances! What she was picking for their date was awful.
I agree Billie n Greg should have their own show, Greg is actually funny and normal doesn’t take the celeb life to seriously (yet) he makes a joke out of it with the jobs.
Sam shouldn’t post the pics of the kids half naked like you say you don’t know who is looking in this world now. And the sunburn!!
I’m sure little Paul was sunburnt on there trip to the Maldives a lot of people picked up on it and her reply was ‘well he usually just goes brown’ going brown isn’t good either his a British white skinned kid 🙄! I love the show but not her parts there boring and as I say the fake ness and pretending your above everyone else is just unreal can’t wait to see what her weddings like proberly try book Buckingham palace!

I’m sure little Paul was sunburnt on there trip to the Maldives a lot of people picked up on it and her reply was ‘well he usually just goes brown’ going brown isn’t good either his a British white skinned kid 🙄! I love the show but not her parts there boring and as I say the fake ness and pretending your above everyone else is just unreal can’t wait to see what her weddings like proberly try book Buckingham palace!
She will have to try n out do Billie so I wouldn’t be surprised lol
Ans When are they gonna stop callin Paul baby Paul?
The whole each sharing a bed with 1 child is really odd. They haven’t really covered if Paul sleeps in his own room with a bed that’s to big for the room!

I'm sure the show was just about Billie and Greg for the first series, Sam just made appearances

I'm sure the show was just about Billie and Greg for the first series, Sam just made appearances
I’m not sure, I know Sam did a doco when pregnant with Paul, but not sure if it’s what started it.
Billie should ditch Sam! Well if she is movin to surry which is so far away they wont have as much shared content.

Reactions: 1
I’m not sure, I know Sam did a doco when pregnant with Paul, but not sure if it’s what started it.
Billie should ditch Sam! Well if she is movin to surry which is so far away they wont have as much shared content.
Whooooops just googled, it was the other way round 🤣🙈

Reactions: 2
I wonder why Paul doesn’t just propose and get it over with. It’s so embarrassing whenever Sam mentions it, there’s usually an awkward pause. I honestly don’t know how she could even think about marrying someone that is essentially being pushed into it. She must be so jealous that Greg does things naturally and off his own back.

Some people just flat out don’t “believe” in marriage and that’s ok. However Paul has stated he would like to get married so why hasn’t he done it?! I’ve been with my partner 5 years, we own a house, our baby is due early next year. Why are we not married? BECAUSE WE DON’T HAVE ANY MONEY. They have all the money in the world.

Reactions: 6
Some people just flat out don’t “believe” in marriage and that’s ok. However Paul has stated he would like to get married so why hasn’t he done it?! I’ve been with my partner 5 years, we own a house, our baby is due early next year. Why are we not married? BECAUSE WE DON’T HAVE ANY MONEY. They have all the money in the world.
I don’t believe him when he says he sees them getting married. This is the man that wouldn’t move in, wouldn’t cuddle her in bed, doesn’t arrange dates..

Reactions: 9
I just don’t get how ‘baby paul’ sleeps in there bed every night because it breaks there heart when his not in there and he cry’s in his own room but they put Rosie in her own room and let her cry until she fell asleep because they didn’t want her in there bed? There’s so many questions Iv got after each show 😂

Reactions: 13
I just don’t get how ‘baby paul’ sleeps in there bed every night because it breaks there heart when his not in there and he cry’s in his own room but they put Rosie in her own room and let her cry until she fell asleep because they didn’t want her in there bed? There’s so many questions Iv got after each show 😂
It’s a really odd setup! Rosie’s room isn’t really her room, the cot is in a really odd place and a bed!

It’s a really odd setup! Rosie’s room isn’t really her room, the cot is in a really odd place and a bed!
Yeah I noticed they didn’t put much effort AT ALL into baby Rosie’s room who actually sleeps in her room! But they completely renovated Paul’s room even though he never goes in it.. are they short of cash these days or to busy spending it on lavish holidays? I mean she’s got a 60inch tv in the smallest ugliest cheap table ever in a huge lavish house

I'm just catching up on the show (I love trashy TV 😂) why does Sam always take Rosie everywhere when the others kids are nowhere to be seen. Night in with her mum, Billie and Rosie. It's like "big Paul" only has 1 child

I'm just catching up on the show (I love trashy TV 😂) why does Sam always take Rosie everywhere when the others kids are nowhere to be seen. Night in with her mum, Billie and Rosie. It's like "big Paul" only has 1 child
So they are having “girls time” they are so stereotypical with her that she must like shopping etc 🙄

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.