Sam Faiers #8 She’ll never live in a house, a very big house in the country

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay so this is actually the first time I’ve seen that video.... WHAT THE duck??!!! get me someone who looks at me the way he looks at his mam 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve never seen that before but I’m torn between 😂😂 and 🤢🤢🤢
Also I’m sure Sam is morphing into Gaynor....probably the only way BBP can get it up

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
No wonder he hasn’t proposed! Can’t even make his own beans on toast, and snogs his own mum 🥴. You’ve made your bed hun

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If my husband kissed his mum like that I’d leave him from sheer embarrassment. Absolute creeps the pair of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I thought Sam met Claudia through Paul’s brother but she’s in the show a lot in the first series without him. Does anyone know if that really is how they met and she just wanted to be on tv?

Reactions: 2
Also when Sam had been shopping for some baby clothes and she had to return them as he only wanted pain white babygros for the baby 🙄
I’ve noticed baby Tony also only appears in white babygrows when paraded on Claudia’s Instagram too. Just so ODD!

Didn't he refuse to move in with her for a long time too?
Yes, I’m sure it was that he didn’t want to move in becasue it wasn’t his house. The ego and audacity of this man! Yet he didn’t seem to have his own house they could move into? Strange if he was a ‘property developer’...

Reactions: 10
I thought Sam met Claudia through Paul’s brother but she’s in the show a lot in the first series without him. Does anyone know if that really is how they met and she just wanted to be on tv?
I think Sam and Claudia were friends and that’s how she met tony, through Sam and Paul

Reactions: 3
I think Sam and Claudia were friends and that’s how she met tony, through Sam and Paul
Oh ok thank you. Bit weird really seeing how much of a catch Paul is 😂 and also meeting Gaynor beforehand, surely that would be enough to put anyone off

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You've got to be a moron or under some sort of strong control to go on to have another baby AND beg for a proposal from this man.

Maybe Gaynor is in some kind of religious cult and they have brainwashed Sam into thinking any of this is normal!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You've got to be a moron or under some sort of strong control to go on to have another baby AND beg for a proposal from this man.

Maybe Gaynor is in some kind of religious cult and they have brainwashed Sam into thinking any of this is normal!
Nothing would surprise me about Gaynor so you’re probably right. Peculiar woman.

Reactions: 4
I’ve noticed baby Tony also only appears in white babygrows when paraded on Claudia’s Instagram too. Just so ODD!

Yes, I’m sure it was that he didn’t want to move in becasue it wasn’t his house. The ego and audacity of this man! Yet he didn’t seem to have his own house they could move into? Strange if he was a ‘property developer’...
Baby Tony 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sam doesn’t seem, how can I put it, overly intelligent. Therefore she probably doesn’t even notice if someone else is weird or behaves in a strange way.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.