Sam Faiers #8 She’ll never live in a house, a very big house in the country

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just had the same, I subscribed to All Bits London then they sold my details on to Saint Avenue and got emails from them and now she's using my details again for her next stupid venture. Surely she isnt allowed to do this!!!!
I have now unsubscribed as I don't want anything from her.
This is illegal and a massive GDPR breach. You should report if you suspect this is what has happened

Reactions: 26
This is illegal and a massive GDPR breach. You should report if you suspect this is what has happened
Yes im certain, I have never bought anything from any of her businesses, just subscribed to the 1st venture and that was it. When Saint Avenue was launched I had an email from them too.
Going to have to report, that is breach of data protection.

Reactions: 12
I got one too! What the hell, never signed up to anything. I think I ordered something from all bits London ones (one of her previous businesses?) do you think she has used all the emails from the old businesses? Creepy

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I've just had the same, I subscribed to All Bits London then they sold my details on to Saint Avenue and got emails from them and now she's using my details again for her next stupid venture. Surely she isnt allowed to do this!!!!
I have now unsubscribed as I don't want anything from her.
That’s so bad!!

Reactions: 5
I was gonna say.. surely there’s a GDPR breach somewhere along the line here? You could have signed up for All Bits before the legislation came in, I remember at the time getting so many emails from companies where you had to confirm you wanted to remain on the mailing list! This is proper dodgy!

Reactions: 7
I’ve also had one of those emails... I was like WTF 🤔🤔 Absolutely never bought anything from one of her shite companies or subscribed to anything

Reactions: 6
Yes im certain, I have never bought anything from any of her businesses, just subscribed to the 1st venture and that was it. When Saint Avenue was launched I had an email from them too.
Going to have to report, that is breach of data protection.
This has happened to me too and all I subscribed to was all bits London.

Reactions: 4
I got one too! What the hell, never signed up to anything. I think I ordered something from all bits London ones (one of her previous businesses?) do you think she has used all the emails from the old businesses? Creepy
I was surprised when I seen her name in my emails. Surely she shouldn’t be allowed to do this and keep our emails when the business closed?

Reactions: 3
This was her face on the episode Billie revealed she got dancing on ice😂😂

Such a sour jealous witch!! Trying to make our she is the doting supportive sister the night with a family pic on the sofa! Truth is I bet she's wishing Billie trips👀😒

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Such a sour jealous witch!! Trying to make our she is the doting supportive sister the night with a family pic on the sofa! Truth is I bet she's wishing Billie trips👀😒
Always in her sister’s shadow 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Who the hell is that in the background?!
Well it’s definitely not Nanny Sue as she’s bubbled up with Billie and Greg....

Which of the Faiers sisters was on TOWIE first?
I was just watching an old episode on YouTube (as you do) of them- the one where they’ve been in a fight and Mark comes round to see them. Omg the pair of them are as hard as nails. They’ve both had a LOT of work done which they clearly deny

Reactions: 19
Imagine being 30 with 2 kids, 3 if you count Big Paul and be so obsessed about showing off luxury and trying to be Surreys answer to Kim K! Its not going to happen Sam I actually feel sorry for her. Its so clearly obvious that she is jealous of Billie as well, living the life Sam so desperately wants.

I saw a couple threads back that she just fobs Rosie off quite often and I reckon it's because Baby Paul, essentially and literally, bought all the money in.

Reactions: 11

Not happy, is she?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.