Sam Faiers #8 She’ll never live in a house, a very big house in the country

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never understand why they don’t say, ‘Aunty Billie, or Aunty Sam’ but they just say Aunty. Weirdos! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I find her posts of ‘relatable’ things very stage managed, like “Sunday - post story about kids fighting to show we are normal - tick.” Either scheduled by her or more likely by her management to try to appeal to followers. Then sometimes she goes rogue and posts thrilling content like BBP and his box of batteries.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I find her posts of ‘relatable’ things very stage managed, like “Sunday - post story about kids fighting to show we are normal - tick.” Either scheduled by her or more likely by her management to try to appeal to followers. Then sometimes she goes rogue and posts thrilling content like BBP and his box of batteries.
But that battery organiser was so exciting. Who doesn’t want one of these. Why keep your batteries in the random drawer in your house like most people when you can have a BATTERY ORGANISER.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her ring is most likely on her right hand. If she has used an iphone to film that video it always flips the image when filming on the front facing camera annoyingly . So most likely a normal ring on her right hand and she’s not pretending she’s engaged.

Reactions: 3
Im not sure she is bothered by COVID or lockdown restrictions to be fair. She follows a lot of conspiracy and antivaxx accounts on Instagram and likes posts by creatures like Ellie Grey... Surprised ITV are ok with it all to be honest

Reactions: 7
I got one of those creepy emails too. Never subscribed to any of the tat she peddles. Sake!
It’s illegal to contact customers by email marketing under GDPR without their opt in or consent...would be interested to know where she’s got the emails from? Can report the emails to the ICO for data misuse...

• Wow
Reactions: 17
She couldn’t let Billie have one night, could she? God knows what she’s storing up for next week.

Reactions: 9
Wtf this just arrived In my inbox .....
I've just had the same, I subscribed to All Bits London then they sold my details on to Saint Avenue and got emails from them and now she's using my details again for her next stupid venture. Surely she isnt allowed to do this!!!!
I have now unsubscribed as I don't want anything from her.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.