Sam Faiers #8 She’ll never live in a house, a very big house in the country

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its probably the lady who brought the balloons. As it looks like she is adjusting them.
Either this or it’s the mummy dairies crew, they’re filming at the moment and I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re being filmed watching Billie as part of the show

Reactions: 6
Only the truly pretentious would show that they have a Fortnum & Mason butter dish next to a slice of Marmite on toast. 🤣🤣 I bet the butter came from Tesco. 🤣🤣

Sam, we know you have money, it is so vulgar the way you choose to share it. 😉 Have a bit of class, love.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Only the truly pretentious would show that they have a Fortnum & Mason butter dish next to a slice of Marmite on toast. 🤣🤣 I bet the butter came from Tesco. 🤣🤣

Sam, we know you have money, it is so vulgar the way you choose to share it. 😉 Have a bit of class, love.
She’s new money though isn’t she, brash and obvious, classless.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Someone has just said on Luisa stories that she got Sam a designer handbag for her 30th Luisa said it’s true but wondered how they knew!

Reactions: 8
How much longer is she just going to ignore Maldivesgate for? All those comments on her photos, the daily Mail article, stuff on here/Twitter... I’m embarrassed for her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If he hasn't proposed, she will be devestated inside but putting a front on. I kinda feel sorry for her on that front as she must be very embarrassed but then she has chosen to go on about it on TV and in magazines, maybe she thought that would make him do it?!
But then I think it's a good thing as why would you wanna marry someone who doesn't want to marry you? And dangles it in front of her hinting but never does it and treats her kids so differently. It's sad.

On the other hand maybe we will all be surprised and he has done it. But the more time passes and no surprise announcement the less I think it's happened.

Reactions: 9
If he hasn't proposed, she will be devestated inside but putting a front on. I kinda feel sorry for her on that front as she must be very embarrassed but then she has chosen to go on about it on TV and in magazines, maybe she thought that would make him do it?!
But then I think it's a good thing as why would you wanna marry someone who doesn't want to marry you? And dangles it in front of her hinting but never does it and treats her kids so differently. It's sad.

On the other hand maybe we will all be surprised and he has done it. But the more time passes and no surprise announcement the less I think it's happened.
Unless its going to be a big reveal on the mummy diarys?

Reactions: 5

If he hasn’t or doesn’t soon then he’s an absolute ass, if he doesn’t want to marry her which she clearly wants then he or she should end the relationship and save a bit of dignity.

Is anyone else waiting for Billie to get more followers than Sam?

Reactions: 9
There’s a lot of comments about how Billie was very wooden in the group skate... I’m sure Sam loves that!

Reactions: 7
Money talks, wealth whispers... Sam shouts from the rooftops so my guess is she's skint 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
There’s a lot of comments about how Billie was very wooden in the group skate... I’m sure Sam loves that!
I have to agree , I think she will just be picked up by her pro and she will pose mid air, I doubt there will be a lot of skating

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Now I’m no great fan of Rebekah Vardy, but I hope she wins DoI because that will piss Billie off no end. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.