Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emmy44

VIP Member
It says on heart that mummy diaries filming has been put on hold and had only just started filming for sams 30th. So does that mean we get to see the Maldives on mummy diaries ??
I guarantee they will have filmed a fake lockdown 30th so people believe they didn’t go to the Maldives

• Heart
Reactions: 24
When’s she supposed to have got back? Because the pizza place she’s tagged is a collection van thing only, so if they’re still meant to be isolating someone had had to go an collect it...

Paige7

VIP Member
Oh definitely, there's no way they design stuff. But they know exactly what other peoples designs look like and don't need to be selling copies
I’m not sticking up for billie especially as Sam def has form, what she did with forever sewing was absolutely despicable but I think it’s a bit ott on this occasion, the original cardigan is £250, so I would consider this designer, so many high street brands copy what comes off the catwalks and make cheaper designs, it’s just the way of the fashion world, plus the rainbow stuff is literally everywhere at the moment, most boutiques have some version of one of her jumpers in at the moment which they almost def bought from wholesalers and they might not even know who Olivia Rubin is 🤷🏻‍♀️

Burgh Gal

I love this thread but I don’t get the Boris Johnson number 1 fan references, can someone tell me?
When it was announced that the Mummy Diaries was coming back and she posted about it someone asked how they'd been able to film, she said they'd been given special permission from the government. She swiftly deleted this comment but i'm sure there's screenshots in a previous thread. Then it became a running joke that it was because Boris was a big fan of the show and knew the world just NEEDED another series of their shite 😂

• Haha

JackRusselTerrier

I’m also rewatching the baby diaries. Within the first few minutes he’s said he’s passionate about food but can’t cook, and has demanded his porridge be ‘creamy’ 🤢

“How much out of 10 do you love me, Pawl?”
*tumbleweed, awkward laugh
“No comment?”
“Er, 11” *dopey grin

Billie’s face when Sam tells her that Paul wants a home birth is hilarious. She cannot hide how much she doesn’t like him and thinks it’s a bad idea.

Sam’s old house was lovely, I hate that he made her sell it. Why didn’t she just rent it out?

17 weeks late getting a midwife. Again, why? I think that was Paul’s doing.

“Sam isn’t the only woman in Paul’s life” why didn’t she RUN FOR THE HILLS when she met Gaynor? I used to think Gaynor was ultimately harmless but seeing her try to convince Sam to have a home birth makes me very sad. Obviously there is nothing wrong with home births but it really should have been Sam’s decision. I’d hate for my partner & his Mum to be so pushy about how I give birth.

It couldn’t be more obvious how controlling and strange they are if they physically ran towards her waving red flags in her face 🚩

The kiss 🤢🤮

• Angry
Reactions: 23

KE0305

Over exposing her photos so that Rosie looks even paler than she usually is!
Does she think she is clever and can fool everyone! We are not as thick as you Manfa!

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Her poor PA scrolling through deleting all the comments while Sam and BBP sit eating pizza flicking through their holiday snaps.
Sam is so bitter and twisted she will just think oh well at least Billie won’t win dancing on ice now

• Haha

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
Even on the grid post .. a family photo with massive balloons to wish her sister luck ? Seems like she’s making it all about her as usual.

Officedoor123

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion: sam faiers, spinster of this Surrey parish

Thread title suggestion: my aspirations are very small, i want to marry gormless Paul

Last edited:
  • Haha

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
Honestly, my husband and I have coronavirus right now. It absolutely sucks. (This site has saved my sanity!) I have spent a week in bed with what feels like the worst migraine, feeling breathlessness and such pain in my muscles, awful dizziness if I try to walk across the room. And worry for my kids, but grateful I haven’t been around anyone else. I say I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy but I probably would 😂

the fact that people like this would be happy to get this is so shortsighted. It’s awful and they willingly spread it around to older relatives and people working in TV who have no choice. I am more than 20 years younger than Gaynor and I am struggling.
I have it too and same symptoms as you. This is a mild case, I'd hate to have it worse, I've never ever felt this ill. I hope you get better soon.

Ive just watched the first episode of Mummy Diaries. Sam was an absolute twat than, I just never noticed. My two favourite statements that stood out

I am good Mom, I know I am.

I let the baby (that's all she refers to him as) watch cartoons in different languages because I want him fluent in all languages, French, Spanish, Mandarin

The other languages are really standing him in good stead aren't they? I love when she posts him speaking Mandarin and all the Spanish he speaks on holiday.. Oh.. Wait...

• Haha
  • Wow

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
She’s so pigshit thick she would claim she doesn’t know about the pandemic as they don’t watch British News as baby Paul only watches news in international languages. She thinks wearing a mask is a new accessory that she can turn into an earning opportunity.

• Haha

scotinlondon

I bet anything that was her. I bet BBP has no idea he even has an insta account 🙄🤣
She 1000% is the one posting on his insta. The guy is practically mute... and certainly void of any emotion, so I find it hard to believe he is the one writing these heartfelt captions!! Everything (from the language right down to the emojis used) screams Sam😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick