Sam Faiers #8 She’ll never live in a house, a very big house in the country

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems a bit odd they were so close to the nan given they refuse to have anything to do with Lee Faiers their real dad (DM says the nan is the biological nan through him) Condolences though 77 is still quite young (ish) especially for a nanny
The nan and grandad were on the programme quite a lot at birthday parties and so on they seemed quite young and full of life.

I have no relationship with my dad but still see my nan (his mum) and my aunties and uncles just because he is a dick doesn't mean I should miss out on a relationship with the rest of my family.

Reactions: 19
That’s really sad. I think Sam has lost the plot with thinking she’s above the law (but I do like Billie)... however, I’ve lost a close grandparent and I know how hard that is. I feel for them.

Reactions: 7
Yes, it is the Mum of Lee Faiers who has passed away. He is on Facebook too.
He has put up on FB a photo of himself as a small boy with his Mum as a young woman. Arfur looks just like him and you can see a glimpse of Sam in his Mum's face.

Reactions: 3
It says on heart that mummy diaries filming has been put on hold and had only just started filming for sams 30th. So does that mean we get to see the Maldives on mummy diaries ??
They said they didn’t film though, weird 🤔 unless that email from itv was just full of lies

Reactions: 7
It says on heart that mummy diaries filming has been put on hold and had only just started filming for sams 30th. So does that mean we get to see the Maldives on mummy diaries ??
I guarantee they will have filmed a fake lockdown 30th so people believe they didn’t go to the Maldives

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I reckon that’s why she went out with billie and her mum in London for her 30th in early December! They needed to film something for her 30th because she’s been going on about it for about 2 years. They all knew Sam was going to be away on holiday for her actual birthday so that’s why they filmed early! I remember thinking it was weird they were celebrating so early.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
I reckon that’s why she went out with billie and her mum in London for her 30th in early December! They needed to film something for her 30th because she’s been going on about it for about 2 years. They all knew Sam was going to be away on holiday for her actual birthday so that’s why they filmed early! I remember thinking it was weird they were celebrating so early.
But she plastered it all over social media so we all know it wasn’t her actual 30th. Surely she doesn’t think we’re that stupid

Reactions: 11
And in the email from the production company that someone on here shared they confirmed that they hadn't been filming at the time Sam was away. It'll be a lockdown party for 4 + Paul's one true love Gaynor and Sam will be going "we just had to keep it small this year but we'll celebrate after all this" and crying about her lockdown birthday (we've almost all had one by now) as she desperately tries to hide her Maldives tan

• Heart
Reactions: 18
He has put up on FB a photo of himself as a small boy with his Mum as a young woman. Arfur looks just like him and you can see a glimpse of Sam in his Mum's face.
If you scroll through his page, there is a profile shot of him as a young man and it’s like looking at Samantha. Samantha, Arthur and Lee all look so alike.

Reactions: 2
Oh that's really sad, not very old really. She's been at celebrations on mummy diaries hasn't she?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.