Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Marnic

Yes im certain, I have never bought anything from any of her businesses, just subscribed to the 1st venture and that was it. When Saint Avenue was launched I had an email from them too.
Going to have to report, that is breach of data protection.
This has happened to me too and all I subscribed to was all bits London.

Reactions: 4

Olive40

He is an arse but Caroline’s suicide was announced quickly ... have they officially announced Mick died from self inflicting injuries yet ? Mario being the cunt he is mentioned suicide. Whilst it’s likely, until it’s official no one should connect the 2. Imagine if he sent that tweet then died from a heart attack - how twatish will the towie crew who hash tagged it

It’s so disrespectful to the family for z listers to suggest the cause of death without it being announced officially
Very true. I think it’s just because of the final tweet and he was in debt you assume it was suicide. I guess that’s why so many have. Very sad whatever has happened.

Reactions: 4

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
Mark DID post a tribute. I'm no fan of his but it was the first one I saw. It's on twitter.
Mark DID post a tribute. I'm no fan of his but it was the first one I saw. It's on twitter.
How weird.

So Mark says he hasn't acknowledged it because he hardly knew him and it wouldn't be right and sent his best to Kirk during some interview the day after, yet he tweeted about it the night before?!

Even Jess posted about a good few hours before Mark did, did the majority of Towie cast

Reactions: 3

Olive40

Daily Mail are running the story that was in the Maldives for her birthday and that she has blocked the words sun and holiday to prevent backlash.
She’s blocked those words in the story in the DM? Sorry, I’ve not seen it.

Londonsays

Chatty Member
I got one too! What the hell, never signed up to anything. I think I ordered something from all bits London ones (one of her previous businesses?) do you think she has used all the emails from the old businesses? Creepy
I was surprised when I seen her name in my emails. Surely she shouldn’t be allowed to do this and keep our emails when the business closed?

HannahF

I agree pull the plug on these chav fest's altogether. Dimwits making money out of people and putting their kids on display to make money. Ferne Mcann whores her kid on IG she looksike a filthy street urchin.
Actually you have a point. They are shite but we all no itvbe wont drop it. Just like towir, its way over done and needs binning. But as they probably wont as least bin her as a 🖕🏻To you shouldnt if gone away

Emmarowleyhun

The reason she thinks she’s done nothing wrong is because even if she came back indirect via Dubai, until tomorrow Dubai is part of then travel corridor aswell same for Maldives so technically the rules are she doesn’t have to isolate. That’s not to say that commen sense shouldn’t prevail when you’ve been sat on a flight with god knows how many unknown people but she hasn’t actually broken the rules there. The rules she actually broke was the fact she left her house in Surrey when it was in tier 4 and there should be no non essential travel to go on holiday because she’s an absolute disgrace
Ahh I thought the Dubai corridor got removed last Monday, didn't realise it was tomorrow. Eurgh annoying 😂

Mrcooper

Chatty Member
I love this thread but I don’t get the Boris Johnson number 1 fan references, can someone tell me?