Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lynx

VIP Member
Big Paul said it was tradition in their family for the sons to have their dads name. He’s called Paul, his dad is called Paul and of course there is baby Paul. But where the hell did Tony come from?
Paul and Tony have different dads apparently. Maybe Big Tony's dad is Tony, or maybe he just decided he wanted to name his son after him.

Reactions: 3

BDY_97

VIP Member
I noticed that Sam is quite friendly with Fern Hawkins (Harry maguires girlfriend) but I haven’t ever seen her interact with any other WAGS. I wonder how that friendship came about...

Eirawen

VIP Member
I know Elliot and Lewis did and Elliot completely floored Lewis

I think Mark and Kirk did? There was something. I think there was a rivalry between bars as well as Kirk obviously had Sugar Hut and Mark set up a wanky bar that got petrol bombed before it opened I think
Wanky bar😂😂😂

• Haha

Ladsladslads666

The dancing on ice bubbles will be very strict and I guess that it will be written into their contract that they don’t break it otherwise the whole show is in jeopardy, so I think it’s unlikely that Billie would have had people over for her birthday. I’m hoping even she isn’t that stupid!
Looks like it, there was quite a lot of food set out and more than two tea cups!

Eirawen

VIP Member
O I know,I'm from Essex I went to a state school I know the level of education is not that much different between state and grammar but I was being a bit sarcastic with the Surrey education bit.sarcasm and joking doesn't come across in messages as well as hoped sometimes.with them two as parents the poor kids don't hold much luck.

On another subject found this meme earlier made me think so much of bbp and why he has that name
That picture is SO apt!!

babybelle

VIP Member
Big Paul said it was tradition in their family for the sons to have their dads name. He’s called Paul, his dad is called Paul and of course there is baby Paul. But where the hell did Tony come from?
Maybe because there were 2 sons, Tony was their Dad's middle name???? I honestly don't know

• Haha

See you there

I hope brands drop her.
I was given a £100 voucher for pandora from a family member for my 30th which was 11 days ago. Im not a fan of Pandora but i really dont want to now spend a voucher to a brand that sponsers wankers like her. Ill happily tell the company ceo that aswell as i dont want to wear a brand that thinks its ok to pay people like her stupid crazy ££££

Especially when my 30th was 5 days after hers, but i stayed in with just my husband, no family no holiday no friends no party. Only door stop drop offs and it killed me not being able to hug my mum and dad especially as we just spent xmas day on our own as a pair due to being in tier 4.
Yet wankers like her fly around the world not giving too hoots as shes far tooooo important to stay at home like the rest of us. God help her having to spend a dam birthday locked i doors like the rest of us morons.

We are trying to save lives, the nhs and the economy!!! Ild jump at the chance for a holiday right now but i have far too much respect to stick to the guidelines. I have family who work for NHS and it sickens me reading her stupid posts about thanking them. Do us a favor you twat and stay at home!! Thats what we need you to do to help the nhs
I hope to fucking god you or your personal assistant or your manager or the daily mail reads this and you feel shit about it. I hope your sat at home in your rented house crying over the press ripping into you rather than praising you for once.
Also i have a uncle who has Crohns, he has a bag for a stomach so you made me sick when you were all like im cured. You cant cure Crohns you idiot, it takes over you life, you have to make new choices over things. He can never drink alcohol, fried food or sweets/jelly as they are triggers and cause him extreme pain for days
👏👏 excellent well said

PinkGin123

VIP Member
Does Sam still raise money and awareness for the Irish children’s charity? Just scrolling through her insta and the last post about them was March 2020.

The charity posted on insta in September 2020 thanking Luiza and someone else for PPE and wheelchairs... wasn’t sure if it was just for TMD purposes only 🙄

Staplerspa

Her ring is most likely on her right hand. If she has used an iphone to film that video it always flips the image when filming on the front facing camera annoyingly . So most likely a normal ring on her right hand and she’s not pretending she’s engaged.

Dexy

VIP Member
Would be even funnier if he had actually done it at last and now she can’t sell it to a magazine cause every one is fuming with her 😂
This was my thinking too! If it was over shadowed by them breaking the rules - hilarious ! 😂