Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smurf72

Chatty Member
I can’t believe she hasn’t had elocution lessons
She will do now after reading on here! It always makes me laugh when she talks on her stories with her fake accent but the amount of times she says erm is just embarrassing. Thick as shit!

She will do now after reading on here! It always makes me laugh when she talks on her stories with her fake accent but the amount of times she says erm is just embarrassing. Thick as shit!
Her latest stories...I can’t even 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ When is this stupid cow going to realise that going fishing isn’t essential ffs

Her latest stories...I can’t even 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ When is this stupid cow going to realise that going fishing isn’t essential ffs
6DAE1FFA-4DE1-4989-9DDC-195BA3B2660B.jpeg

No mask and no social distancing!!

6DAE1FFA-4DE1-4989-9DDC-195BA3B2660B.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Isn't it crazy how these celebs/influencers actually cant cope without their holidays! I havent been on holiday abroad for 13 years & not through choice, I would love to go but its just not been possible one way or another. These people havent managed to get through the one year where there's a global pandemic raging around them without going away. It honestly blows my mind!
They need the pics of them posing against an exotic background to keep up the idea that they live a 24/7 luxurious 5* ‘best life’ 🙄

megsmagoo

VIP Member
Big Paul said it was tradition in their family for the sons to have their dads name. He’s called Paul, his dad is called Paul and of course there is baby Paul. But where the hell did Tony come from?
I’d hazard a guess that’s the fathers middle name too?

Sophm19

VIP Member
Oh that's really sad, not very old really. She's been at celebrations on mummy diaries hasn't she?

Olive40

I know Elliot and Lewis did and Elliot completely floored Lewis

I think Mark and Kirk did? There was something. I think there was a rivalry between bars as well as Kirk obviously had Sugar Hut and Mark set up a wanky bar that got petrol bombed before it opened I think
Yes Mark and Kirk did. Mark and his massive ego won, I think.

Marks an arse, he made such a huge deal when Caroline Flack died yet no mention of Mick. He’s another disgrace.

JackRusselTerrier

You've got to be a moron or under some sort of strong control to go on to have another baby AND beg for a proposal from this man.

Maybe Gaynor is in some kind of religious cult and they have brainwashed Sam into thinking any of this is normal!
Nothing would surprise me about Gaynor so you’re probably right. Peculiar woman.

Velvet Hour

Chatty Member
Well, I watched DoI, as I predicted, Billie was steered and carried around the ice by her partner. How on earth did she get through? She will never be able to do those independent moves that are coming up. She is so wooden, no sensuality in her body whatsoever.
I suspect their management company have been keeping the phone lines red hot voting for her!