Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
She’s blocked those words in the story in the DM? Sorry, I’ve not seen it.
No, on her Instagram. I think it means you can't post those words on her pictures and it flags up to her if people try to do it. Probably why Gaynor or her Mom or whoever it was sent her the message with emojis for holiday

They're running it again?
I didn't look at the date but it's the first article that came up.

Sorry.

Reactions: 3

Eirawen

VIP Member
Yes, it is the Mum of Lee Faiers who has passed away. He is on Facebook too.
He has put up on FB a photo of himself as a small boy with his Mum as a young woman. Arfur looks just like him and you can see a glimpse of Sam in his Mum's face.

Because she thinks she can do what she wants. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again...THE only way she will stop her selfish ways is if she or one of her family gets sick with this virus. It sounds harsh but I honestly think it’s the only thing that will stop and make her think about what’s she’s doing.
Literally nothing will stand in the way of her producing riveting ‘content’ such as this

keytotruth

VIP Member
It is not just a teacher thing. I hate it too and I’m not a teacher...although I once was a Teaching Assistant, but that doesn’t really count. 🤣

The latest spelling errors seem to be: Women, when they’re referring to one woman. Where, instead of were. His and he’s (he is) frequently get mixed up. Would of, instead of would have is almost old hat now...it still drives me mad. 🙄 However, what can you do? If you try and correct people, you get called nasty names!
Why and while is a new one or putting a random R into words carnt turnt
Or another big essex thing is she borrowed me it 🤷 no its you borrowed she leant

Hopefully baby Paul's private education in Surrey will teach him better than the thick parents

• Haha

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
How do you know? Do you think that is fair? I’m not being unsympathetic there but most people don’t get compassionate leave for a grandparent
They did it once for someone on the X factor I think years ago. Probably any death in the family gets a week off, blood relative I spose is the rule

tippingpoint

VIP Member
I’d say “yous” may be more of a colloquial habit from Essex as a lot of Essex/ surrounding areas say this, but most people aren’t stupid enough to actually write yous when typing/ writing/ emailing. The rest is just poor grammar and lack of basic language skills
Same in Scotland. I’ll say it but never ever write it!

StarrySkies

I wouldn’t imagine that Billie designed that cardigan for minnies - it’s more likely she’s just bought it from a wholesaler

Oh definitely, there's no way they design stuff. But they know exactly what other peoples designs look like and don't need to be selling copies

• Heart

Gemz27

Valentines proposal maybe?! I still don't think he did it on holiday, I think if it was a magazine deal it would have been out by now surely?? I originally thought this but I just think she knew people would kick off at her holiday photos so didn't post any.

• Heart