Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emmarowleyhun

Dailymail have shared that ITV/This Morning have axed one of their segment presenters due to her publicly shaming lockdown rules and dismissing thr vaccine. One rule for ITV and one rule for ITV Be 🙄
Think the daily fail have it wrong though. She's out on twitter she just signed a new contract with them.

• Sad
Reactions: 4

Cocobaby09

VIP Member
She doesn't even get dry hair! I think the kids have 'frizzy' hair rather than smooth, straight, shiny 'perfect' hair, so she keeps it wet until they're old enough to have it straightened. I can't think of another reason it's always wet unless the kids hair is made of some kind of absorbant new material that never naturally dries! My hair takes hours to fully dry but it only looks like her kids hair does for about half an hour, the kids hair is like it all day long!
I've noticed that, hair is always soaking and combed back 🤔

Herewithmypopcorn31

I’ve noticed baby Tony also only appears in white babygrows when paraded on Claudia’s Instagram too. Just so ODD!

Yes, I’m sure it was that he didn’t want to move in becasue it wasn’t his house. The ego and audacity of this man! Yet he didn’t seem to have his own house they could move into? Strange if he was a ‘property developer’...
Baby Tony 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

ClockworkDolly

VIP Member
I might be immature, but one of the small business she is advertising has a clothes wash called “Colon” do you guys think this might have been the cure for her Chrons?
I saw that too and the same thought crossed my mind. 😁

Smurf72

Chatty Member
What an absolute fucking idiot this woman is. I haven’t liked her for years but the way she has been acting throughout this pandemic has just confirmed my hatred for her. I currently have COVID and let me tell you I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy however I would feel very little sympathy towards the likes of Sam if they were to get it.
I feel the same. I’m 4 weeks after first getting it and still struggling. The likes of her will only realise how wrong they are doing what they’re doing if they catch it.
I hope you feel better soon x

I feel the same. I’m 4 weeks after first getting it and still struggling. The likes of her will only realise how wrong they are doing what they’re doing if they catch it.
I hope you feel better soon x
Jeez that doesn’t make sense ...but you get my drift 😂😂

Shouldbedoingjobs

Chatty Member
Yep I agree to some degree about the saying vs writing for instance I might say “youse lot are driving me mad to the kids” but would never write it

Eirawen

VIP Member
Billie left a broken heart emoji on someone else's post, think it was Bobbis.

I can't see Sam or Billie doing that to be fair. Mark never liked Kirk though did he? Wasn't there some sort of rivalry between them?
Did Kirk and Mark box each other? Of course Mark won 🙄

Smurf72

Chatty Member
This was her face on the episode Billie revealed she got dancing on ice😂😂

Such a sour jealous bitch!! Trying to make our she is the doting supportive sister the night with a family pic on the sofa! Truth is I bet she's wishing Billie trips👀😒
Always in her sister’s shadow 😂😂😂

babybelle

VIP Member
Someone should definitely let ITV know then... that’s super serious and should be taken as such ;)
I was watching Nadia Sawahla behind the scenes at loose women, she said if they don't social distance whilst in the itv building, they get into serious trouble

megsmagoo

VIP Member
I've just watched the first series of mummy diaries on Britbox (I've got to isolate and I'm bored).
Why the heck hasn't she kicked that blooming idiot into touch. They go on holiday and she books him a cooking lesson, he says to the chef "why do I need to cook, that's what you have a relationship for, and if I dump her, that's what my mum is for" and why is Baby Paul called Paul Tony Knightley and Paul's brothers kid is called Tony Paul Knightley, flipping oddbods aren't they. I get the impression Sam has to do what she's told or BBP will throw a tantrum
Wow I didn’t know that about the names 😂😂

tippingpoint

VIP Member
I’ve been trawling Sam’s following list looking for any of the Chelsea wives 🤣 none I can see yet she must be gutted

• Haha