Sam Faiers #8 She’ll never live in a house, a very big house in the country

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even on the grid post .. a family photo with massive balloons to wish her sister luck ? Seems like she’s making it all about her as usual.

Reactions: 23
Francesca Allen said on her stories earlier that she’d been home 3 days but she‘s dancing round a kitchen with baby Tony. Wasn’t she in Dubai? You’ve had to isolate if you’ve returned from there since 4am on 12th January so she’s another one breaking the ruLes
She’s now deleted the story!! Surprise surprise!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
billie to win hope this boost her career and she’s on all the tv programmes and sam left behind would love to see billie on im a celeb

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She just can’t help herself. Such a narcissist and putting that baby at risk. How stupid
Absolute dickheads. Although Claudia herself has broken more rules that I can keep track off (going to Sam’s on Xmas Day, girls days in London with Billie, Sam and Suzie, holidays abroad) so not sure she really cares about her child being put at risk from COVID either!

Reactions: 20
Baby Paul currently heading to ITV Studios to pull a Tonya Harding on “auntie”

URGH. I hate how they say “auntie”

• Haha
Reactions: 28
One thing I love about Sam is that her face is literally incapable of hiding when she’s fuming / jealous / whatever. I can’t wait to see her praising Billie with her classic “not at all meaningful thoughts through gritted teeth” thing she does

• Haha
Reactions: 25
One thing I love about Sam is that her face is literally incapable of hiding when she’s fuming / jealous / whatever. I can’t wait to see her praising Billie with her classic “not at all meaningful thoughts through gritted teeth” thing she does
She’s like a green eyed monster! I can only imagine how furious she was when Billie came aboard Mummy Diaries

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.