Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The DM have run a story about billie’s birthday and the comments are really negative and talking about voting her out first etc mamf’s really gone and done it this time (GOOD)
Why on Earth is Mail Online such a difficult web site to read? Bloody videos popping up, takes ages to load and navigate the pages! Honestly it’s almost not worth it.... 😀

Reactions: 18

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
She’s still deleting comments on her grid. I wonder how stressed out she is. Also wtf is the content going to be for the two weeks she was away in Boris Johnson’s fav tv show the mummy diaries 🤔

• Haha

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Argh!! Has anyone else posting on this thread got Blur’s song in their head all the time because of the title? 😂😂

• Haha

Olive40

‘ You was always so kind’. I hope the private school teaches baby Paul better English!
I noticed a few of the TOWIE lot said ‘you was’ in their stories to Mick, Sure Gemma was one. Thick as mince.

Why the hell were they stood so close to an elderly man, no masks on or anything! Sam, you absolute joke! If you give him covid it could be fatal, stupid bint, hasn’t she seen the news since last night?!

• Heart

Mejustme

VIP Member
I've honestly seen the video about 20 times and every time I watch it I think how fucking weird and disturbing the whole thing is. I think it's the hand hold around the neck? So grossly intimate and inappropriate, ugh the whole thing makes my toes curl - how she can find him attractive in any way is beyond belief. I'd be telling him to do one if he started dictating the birth too 😂
We all say there's no chemistry between them, but the chemistry between Gaynor and Paul is fizzing 😂😷

• Haha
  • Sick

Hannsiepoos

Sad how she's using her kids to divert the attention, same as Vogue Williams. Deleting all the bad comments on posts and posting pics of there kids, so desperate.

SassyLad8

A friend of a friend’s child is in the same class as Paul - she absolutely loves it and brags about her new celebrity friend all the time. She’s obsessed with money and showing off too.

• Sick

keytotruth

VIP Member
Its like the kids have a pot that cheap gel my brothers used to use in late 90 early 00s on their heads you know the one that looks like slime

• Haha

Summernights

VIP Member
Unfortunately I think she’ll get away with it. One daily mail article that will soon be forgotten, not to mention if she does get engaged they’ll be one of the first to write an article on it forgetting she broke the rules. Do any of the z listers ever face consequences ? No. Sam knows to just ride it out and it’ll be fine. It’s disgusting, and I’m ashamed of this celeb culture we have developed such a need for in recent years.

• Angry

Tublet83

VIP Member
THE WET HAIR IS BACK

She’s advertising her dyson hairdryer again (bollocks we all know she’s getting bouncy blow drys) in one story and then in the next her kids are sat with soaking wet hair and she’s complaining about them fighting 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

VIP Member
I started watching the baby diaries last night, it’s all so cringe 😂 haven’t seen Paul talk as much as he did in that one episode I watched. You can also see that Susie & Billie didn’t really like Paul then just from their facial expressions when Sam talks about him. Even when Sam was saying about having a home birth, her mum said ‘but you’ve never said you wanted one before’ which to me is her hinting that she knows she’s getting brainwashed by Paul. Everything was just very odd when it came to Paul & Gaynor, something just wasn’t sitting right with me. It was just the way he was gushing about his mum, made me feel sick 🤢

Olive40

How very dare you question that, Sam lives in SURREY now in case you didn’t know 🙄
She can pretend her past didn’t happen as much as she likes, she’s just making herself look even more like a dick everyday now it’s embarrassing
I can’t stand Sam. That post with all the balloons saying good luck to her sister, attention for herself more like, she can’t be left out. Jealous madam.

She is disgusting not acknowledging Mick and his family, she wouldn’t be where she is now without TOWIE.

Potatohead

This is not going to do Billie any favours for her DOI debut. Although I can hear Billie now......."you didn't do muffin wrong manfa, they is all jus jealous"

• Haha

Offtobuttonmoon

VIP Member
He just acts like a complete simpleton. How anyone could be attracted to a selfish mummy's boy like him is beyond me!

PinkFigs

VIP Member
She doesn’t seem to have the intelligence or capacity to think about anyone else other than herself

Reactions: 17