Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
I’m not sticking up for Billie either however it’s a bit rich for a designer to get their knickers in a twist over this. Primark, Boohoo, M&S, everyone has been ripping off high end designs with very close copies since time began. Rainbows are everywhere, they have been for ages now. It was obvious the next step would be pastels for spring/summer. Minnies won’t be the only ones stocking them

Reactions: 17

Smurf72

Chatty Member
Why’s she got good luck balloons for Billie sent to her own house ? Isn’t that pointless
Yes I thought that! Wouldn’t you send them to Billie...unless they’ve been sent to her from a fan wishing her good luck for getting herself out of the shit that she’s in 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Eirawen

VIP Member
Or petition to end all of these crap shows? I couldn’t think of anything worse than watching chavvy Tommy and dim Georgia with a baby.

I think people only watch ferne’s show because she’s an absolute mess 😂
I agree pull the plug on these chav fest's altogether. Dimwits making money out of people and putting their kids on display to make money. Ferne Mcann whores her kid on IG she looksike a filthy street urchin.

• Haha
As for the hairdo,

1611337672979.jpeg

I see the mail have made a half decent job but they still can’t get the facts straight about Christmas when she was at home with her partner, her 2 kids, her nanny and several other people with so many cars there they couldn’t all fit on the driveway, breaking rules again. I also see she took the car to garsons, which is 5 minutes walk. Must have been a really big curry, wonder how many people she was cooking for?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Summernights

VIP Member
Ok some focus here people. Never mind dancing on ice, sam faiers has broken the lockdown rules we’ve all been following time and again and it’s dangerous because people die from coronavirus. The rules are in place to protect people. So by having people over during lockdown 1, by having loads of people over at Christmas, by leaving to go on holiday in tier 4 and then by constantly going out for what’s not essential reasons and by continuing to have people not from their household in your house (film crew) they are putting their community at risk.

this is my community. The government say walk to the shop, well the nearest place for me to walk is where she went today. I’ve no idea if she walked, but she could very easily.

thing is, having been on holiday, been on a plane, been through airports, then had people in the house, then you go out to a shop for a photo op?
Tell you what Sam, here’s an idea. Do a post on your social media showing all of your followers what COVID safe looks like. You could even brand your mask and surgical gloves. They would all listen, then you’d be doing something for the rest of the world but please do those of us who live around your area a favour and actually stick to doing what everyone else has to instead of trying to find every loophole you can and exploiting it for all it’s worth. There’s a huge number of people who live around here who could very well die if they catch coronavirus and yes that includes some of the lovely staff who work at Garsons farm. It doesn’t take much effort to do the right thing, you’ve got a platform and people who listen so why not use it to do something for your community?
Louder for those at the back 👏🏼

PinkFigs

VIP Member
To be honest I can’t imagine many famous people are genuinely lovely. Their egos get bigger and bigger and they all believe their own hype

Lynseyp

VIP Member
Wtf this just arrived In my inbox .....
I've just had the same, I subscribed to All Bits London then they sold my details on to Saint Avenue and got emails from them and now she's using my details again for her next stupid venture. Surely she isnt allowed to do this!!!!
I have now unsubscribed as I don't want anything from her.

Attachments

• Wow

babybelle

VIP Member
That’s the most fucking bizarre thing I’ve ever heard 😂😂😂
Yeah I know right. Their Mum isn't any better, she called a newborn baby her best friend and she was telling anyone and everyone that he was her best friend. Flipping weird.

• Haha

Cereal Killer

Chatty Member
I don’t think she came out straight away, she kept it pretty quiet and just casually dropped it into a Q&A on her stories probably because she wanted to film more stories and people would see she’s not in her normal house, I don’t think she’s said where she actually is though which is a bit strange as she’s usually blasting it from the rooftops but agreed her whole life is a holiday lol
She started following lots of Dubai businesses and tagged salon there after getting her lashes and brows done.
I’m amazed that her husband managed to work from home in England for the whole of the last lockdown but he can’t possibly stay here for work now.
Let’s be honest, she is missing going out for meals and partying. Dubai seems to have little to no social distancing from what influencers have been sharing online so that’s why she’s gone. It’s easy to see straight through Luisa’s selfish motives.

Clarky

She follows Ellie Grey (massive anti vaxxer and I think conspiracy theorist) and has (and swiftly deleted) shared Ellie’s stuff on her Instagram stories. I’m pretty sure she doesn’t believe in Covid hence them going away, even though they were in tier 4. She does not care
Yeah I saw she followed her. That woman is unhinged. Scary thing is people believe it. You would think she would believe it more with the people she’s associated with (Mark Wright ) telling their stories. It’s also massively insulting to all those nhs workers she ‘respects’ so much to be following someone like that. But hey, this is someone that goes on hols in the middle of a pandemic, she couldn’t care less!

Eirawen

VIP Member
Billie is just as bad. She comes from a family with no morals. They take throughout life, they were brought up with criminals who just take off of others. This is what Sam and Billie have learned through life, just take, the consequences don’t matter!
The only crime in their book is getting caught, Sam has been caught out and I bet her family are having a go at her for that , not for flouting the rules.

keytotruth

VIP Member
Its not just about the standard of schooling you need to have a brain as well. Plenty of parents have spent a fortune on educating their kids who have ended up doing waitressing or shop work. The only thing is that private education can instill a lot of confidence in an individual.
O I know,I'm from Essex I went to a state school I know the level of education is not that much different between state and grammar but I was being a bit sarcastic with the Surrey education bit.sarcasm and joking doesn't come across in messages as well as hoped sometimes.with them two as parents the poor kids don't hold much luck.

On another subject found this meme earlier made me think so much of bbp and why he has that name

Attachments

• Haha

ClockworkDolly

VIP Member
I’ve noticed Sam has actually replied to a few of her fans for a change. 🤣🤣 I reckon she must have seen my Tattle post the other day in which I was slagging her off for not replying to fans. 🤣🤣

I hope to god she gets into some sort of trouble for this! Even a fine which she can clearly pay. These influencers are getting away with it far too much!
Would love her sponsors to drop her.