Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shouldbedoingjobs

Chatty Member
That is terrible, there’s no excuse for being totally lacking in empathy and kindness for the Norcross family! So awful, I really feel for his family.
To be fair maybe they have communicated with the Norcross family directly, which would actually be much more sensitive that plastering it on their social media page. For example Mark Wright hasn’t posted anything and said in an interview this morning that he didn’t think it was the appropriate way to express his sympathy as he didn’t know him that well

Reactions: 17

Baxter75

I highly doubt those tacky t-shirts were paid for! We know how manf likes to preach about supporting small businesses whilst ripping them off and begging for free stuff 🤫
There was a story post a few days ago asking for T shirt printing companies to DM....clearly her asking for free stuff on the sly, lo and behold printed Billie t shirts appear 🤔

• Wow

Dolly day dream

billie to win hope this boost her career and she’s on all the tv programmes and sam left behind would love to see billie on im a celeb

• Haha

peanuthead94

I met Sam and Billie at their pop up clothing shop in West Quay Southampton a few years ago. Both were very obnoxious and rude.

Baxter75

I got one of those creepy emails too. Never subscribed to any of the tat she peddles. Sake!
It’s illegal to contact customers by email marketing under GDPR without their opt in or consent...would be interested to know where she’s got the emails from? Can report the emails to the ICO for data misuse...

• Wow

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
I wonder how many nhs staff would have liked to take their kids for a day out where nobody else is allowed in?
I’d just like to give my child, who is a nurse, their Christmas presents. We don’t have a clue when we can do it but we’re sucking it up because it’s not about us, it’s about the greater good.

• Heart

HannahF

Can we create a petition to remove her from mummy diaries and add on Georgia and Tommy. Keep Billie on as she does bring something to the show but i would like to see them all together. I dont want another spin off like Fernes as thats so boring, god knows how that got airtime

• Haha

Eirawen

VIP Member
Wow is she a covid denier? Maybe that’s why she doesn’t give a shit
I think the Wright family were until most of them went down with it. Mark and his Mother have been telling us all on IG that this virus actually exists and it is real which makes me think they were denying it at the beginning.

Mrcooper

Chatty Member
I actually really want Billie to do well on DOI.. when she was standing and the vote was being announced I could really imagine Sam willing her to be in the skate off.

• Haha

ClockworkDolly

VIP Member
She has a plate of food in front of Rosie saying, “this girl loves her food” and Rosie looks like she’s tucking into sweets instead. 🤣

Such a load of bollocks with her seemingly perfect life.

• Haha

BDY_97

VIP Member
What an absolute fucking idiot this woman is. I haven’t liked her for years but the way she has been acting throughout this pandemic has just confirmed my hatred for her. I currently have COVID and let me tell you I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy however I would feel very little sympathy towards the likes of Sam if they were to get it.

• Heart

Clarky

It annoys me no one has picked up the Christmas rule break story too, that was so out of order. So many people stayed away from their family and They just couldn’t give a toss. Come on DM, double whammy.