Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
As sympathetic as I am to them losing their nan, they’ll be back online in a few days for #ad #gifted oh look at me I buy Chanel and did I mention I live in Surrey (mostly Sam I don’t hate Billie)

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Smurf72

Chatty Member
Who the hell is that in the background?!
Well it’s definitely not Nanny Sue as she’s bubbled up with Billie and Greg....

Which of the Faiers sisters was on TOWIE first?
I was just watching an old episode on YouTube (as you do) of them- the one where they’ve been in a fight and Mark comes round to see them. Omg the pair of them are as hard as nails. They’ve both had a LOT of work done which they clearly deny

Reactions: 19

PinkGin123

VIP Member
No wonder he hasn’t proposed! Can’t even make his own beans on toast, and snogs his own mum 🥴. You’ve made your bed hun

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Mrcooper

Chatty Member
Honestly, my husband and I have coronavirus right now. It absolutely sucks. (This site has saved my sanity!) I have spent a week in bed with what feels like the worst migraine, feeling breathlessness and such pain in my muscles, awful dizziness if I try to walk across the room. And worry for my kids, but grateful I haven’t been around anyone else. I say I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy but I probably would 😂

the fact that people like this would be happy to get this is so shortsighted. It’s awful and they willingly spread it around to older relatives and people working in TV who have no choice. I am more than 20 years younger than Gaynor and I am struggling.

• Heart

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
The dancing on ice bubbles will be very strict and I guess that it will be written into their contract that they don’t break it otherwise the whole show is in jeopardy, so I think it’s unlikely that Billie would have had people over for her birthday. I’m hoping even she isn’t that stupid!

The DM have run a story about billie’s birthday and the comments are really negative and talking about voting her out first etc mamf’s really gone and done it this time (GOOD)

• Haha

Burgh Gal

And in the email from the production company that someone on here shared they confirmed that they hadn't been filming at the time Sam was away. It'll be a lockdown party for 4 + Paul's one true love Gaynor and Sam will be going "we just had to keep it small this year but we'll celebrate after all this" and crying about her lockdown birthday (we've almost all had one by now) as she desperately tries to hide her Maldives tan

• Heart

Olive40

My daughter and I remember that episode he kissed his Mum, and for weeks we kept looking at each other doing the impression. We would burst out laughing every time we went to kiss 😂😂😂😂 We could never follow it through for laughter, She was about 10 at the time. We still laugh at it now. What a freak show, who would even kiss their mother like that? It’s just bizarre.

• Haha

TJ90

VIP Member
If my husband kissed his mum like that I’d leave him from sheer embarrassment. Absolute creeps the pair of them.

• Haha