Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
Sam doesn’t want anything to do with her Essex roots. She only wants to be associated with Surrey and Maldives.

Reactions: 20

Bubblebutton03

That religious post is uncalled for .. she is hardly a practising catholic or any other religion as far as I am aware! Very holy recently. Baby P is hiding as he will have a lovely tan that can’t be hidden.

VIP Member
And she is the only person he follows, it’s definitely her managing it. He doesn’t even follow his own mum.

• Haha
  • Wow

Baxter75

Oh my lord it’s a proper romantic moment as well - the loving gaze, pulling him in for a snog 🤢 His face lights up when he talks about Gaynor....but not Sam! That beans on toast when she’s breastfeeding clip and him shoving the porridge bowl at her - her face is literally (and quite rightly) murderous - but now she just simpers and laughs for the wife points? I think at the beginning she fought back a lot more and now she just takes it as she becomes more desperate to get the ring, poor girl

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
I have it too and same symptoms as you. This is a mild case, I'd hate to have it worse, I've never ever felt this ill. I hope you get better soon.

Ive just watched the first episode of Mummy Diaries. Sam was an absolute twat than, I just never noticed. My two favourite statements that stood out

I am good Mom, I know I am.

I let the baby (that's all she refers to him as) watch cartoons in different languages because I want him fluent in all languages, French, Spanish, Mandarin

The other languages are really standing him in good stead aren't they? I love when she posts him speaking Mandarin and all the Spanish he speaks on holiday.. Oh.. Wait...
She is an absolute twat isn’t she. She can’t even string a sentence together and she thinks her kids are going to be multi lingual. It’s just not going to happen is it.

• Haha

Cereal Killer

Chatty Member
I think she got pregnant by him so quickly she didn’t really know what he was like.
She’s desperate to give her kids the stable upbringing she wanted as child so she has settled for him.
You can tell her family don’t like him and it’s very clear to see how controlling he is. Isolating her from her family is a massive red flag but she won’t leave. A failed relationship doesn’t suit her image.

Keep Smiling

VIP Member
Strange dreams of Bill Nighy after seeing Gaynor’s pic 😂🤯🤢

baby Paul Tony and baby Tony Paul will forever make me laugh. I cannot get past it. It’s so sadly lame yet so so funny.

This thread cracks me up. Thank you for the lockdown laughs. X

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Cocobaby09

VIP Member
In his words ‘I want to lock her up’ when she was pregnant. What a control freak! She’s just a baby making machine for him, he has no emotions, nothing. He’s a right odd bod. I’d forgotten how odd he came across in this series 😂
I'm on the Mummy Diaries now. Gaynor is creeping me out saying about BP "he's the best thing that's ever happened to me" in a whispery voice 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
They won't want to remind anyone thats where they started. Sam definitely won't want to draw attention to her towie roots incase we remember her career starring with her 'modelling.
Sam probably doesn’t know how to spell Mick.

I shouldn't be surprised that she found time to advertise something on Instagram but not to pay her respects about Mick Norcross.
Sums her up. Me, me, me,

• Haha

Bobsmith

Seems a bit odd they were so close to the nan given they refuse to have anything to do with Lee Faiers their real dad (DM says the nan is the biological nan through him) Condolences though 77 is still quite young (ish) especially for a nanny
The nan and grandad were on the programme quite a lot at birthday parties and so on they seemed quite young and full of life.

I have no relationship with my dad but still see my nan (his mum) and my aunties and uncles just because he is a dick doesn't mean I should miss out on a relationship with the rest of my family.

Traveler001

VIP Member
I was just thinking that I bet neither of the Faiers girls will mention Mick. I’ve seen posts from lots of other TOWIE people but they are so far removed from there now - it’s beneath them.
They won't want to remind anyone thats where they started. Sam definitely won't want to draw attention to her towie roots incase we remember her career starring with her 'modelling.

justfortonight

Chatty Member
Look at ME where I BOUGHT these T-shirt’s from so we can show off on Instagram and make it about US whilst pretending to support Billie. God she’s an embarrassment
I highly doubt those tacky t-shirts were paid for! We know how manf likes to preach about supporting small businesses whilst ripping them off and begging for free stuff 🤫

• Heart
  • Haha

VIP Member
Sam : goes to food banks and cries about how misfortunate people are especially during a pandemic.

Also Sam:
Look how great I am, I can afford Chanel make up. I’m so rich and a pandemic doesn’t effect me at all.
And that will be her excuse for her tan in the next series. 'It's just a Chanel bronzer' :rolleyes:

Chattymamabear

VIP Member
I’m watched baby diaries on Britbox which was the thing she done when she was pregnant with Paul but mummy diaries is on there too

Please do it 😂

Forgot to add that there’s a part when they had someone over who said that there’s a chance Sam could end up having a c-section and asked how Paul would feel about that. He said HE would be very upset because HE wants a natural birth 😱 well it’s a shame Paul you’re not the one giving birth!!!! 😡
‘HE wants a natural birth!!?’ I’ve never heard that one before. Talk about pressure. I hear women say it all the time because it’s what they want for their own bodies but I’d be pissed off if my husband said it.

scotinlondon

Her latest stories infuriate me to no end. She is out fishing, and has photographed BBP and an elderly gentleman (who is clearly an instructor or someone they have met there) with no masks on, and not observing social distancing!! Her ignorance and stupidity really knows no bounds. Firstly, to disregard the rules like this and put everyone in danger ... and secondly, to be so thick as to post it to her massive following and openly admit (especially after that Maldives trip) that they are breaking the rules again. Idiots.