Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VIP Member
I reckon she’s got her PA to watch for bad comments to delete

And I’m glad no one is letting them post without saying anything. Hopefully she can’t take anymore soon and just addresses it.

Reactions: 21

PinkGin123

VIP Member
Imagine constantly wishing your sister and her dance partner good luck, but in doing so you constantly post selfies and pictures of yourself and your children 🤣, I don’t get it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21

Sazbee

VIP Member
If a man (who will never experience childbirth) dictated to me how he wanted me to give birth I would run for the hills and never look back. Humongous red flag. It’s like he has some kind of weird control over her. It’s quite scary tbh.

Reactions: 20

NH14

VIP Member
What a waste of money getting ballooons in your own house to wish your sister good luck 🤯🤯

• Haha

Cereal Killer

Chatty Member
I agree pull the plug on these chav fest's altogether. Dimwits making money out of people and putting their kids on display to make money. Ferne Mcann whores her kid on IG she looksike a filthy street urchin.
Don’t forget Sunday is a free spirit, it’s not ferne’s lazy parenting at all 👀🤥

• Haha
  • Angry

Makaraka

VIP Member
why is Baby Paul called Paul Tony Knightley and Paul's brothers kid is called Tony Paul Knightley, flipping oddbods aren't they. I get the impression Sam has to do what she's told or BBP will throw a tantrum
That’s the most fucking bizarre thing I’ve ever heard 😂😂😂

• Haha

Summernights

VIP Member
As if she has the nerve and front to ignore all of this happening, getting the comments deleted and posting stories of her Friday night takeaway like nothing is happening.

PinkGin123

VIP Member
I love this thread but I don’t get the Boris Johnson number 1 fan references, can someone tell me?
Boris let her film for her show while everyone was in lockdown, Boris allowed her to mingle with lots of family over Christmas while being in tier 4, Boris allowed her to go away Boxing Day while being in tier 4, Boris allowed her to continue filming for the mummy diaries, even though we are still in lockdown with over 1K deaths a day.. but whatever our Sam wants 😍

• Haha

Princessax

VIP Member
Could you imagine writing yourself a happy birthday message from your husbands account? How embarrassing 😭 she will do anything to make it look like they are the perfect couple! Sad lady

• Haha

SassyLad8

Apparently mario from towie also just went on holiday - his tan is insane! How do people think they can get away with this?! His fiancé even posted a countdown timer to their holiday before lockdown was announced.

• Angry
  • Wow

Instaluva18

This was her face on the episode Billie revealed she got dancing on ice😂😂

Such a sour jealous bitch!! Trying to make our she is the doting supportive sister the night with a family pic on the sofa! Truth is I bet she's wishing Billie trips👀😒

Attachments

• Haha

scotinlondon

She just can’t help herself. Such a narcissist and putting that baby at risk. How stupid
Absolute dickheads. Although Claudia herself has broken more rules that I can keep track off (going to Sam’s on Xmas Day, girls days in London with Billie, Sam and Suzie, holidays abroad) so not sure she really cares about her child being put at risk from COVID either!

Lulu Goss

VIP Member
How much longer is she just going to ignore Maldivesgate for? All those comments on her photos, the daily Mail article, stuff on here/Twitter... I’m embarrassed for her 😂

• Haha

lbarto

Money talks, wealth whispers... Sam shouts from the rooftops so my guess is she's skint 🤣

• Haha

Loopylips

I’m not defending Luisa but she’s come out and said she’ll be away until at least April to keep family together because her husband travels etc - I think that is different than going for a 2 week holiday and coming back in the thick of a pandemic and flouncing around possibly infecting the community. If you’ve got the means to go then go but stay gone until all this is over don’t go flitting back and fore because that’s where the danger is. Also on the last series of mummy diaries it showed that billie and Greg decided to stay in UK for holiday instead of hopping on the first plane to Spain like Samantha so maybe billie wouldn’t have gone if she didn’t have DOI either 🤷🏻‍♀️ I don’t think Greg and his family like Sam and BBP