Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Baxter75

Is she just going to ignore it all and post stupid pizza photos on her story? Above an apology is she? Wait, she’d actually have to be sorry. She’d only be sorry she was caught 🙄

Reactions: 22

Smurf72

Chatty Member
‘ You was always so kind’. I hope the private school teaches baby Paul better English!
You can take the girl out of Essex.....she will always be a chav...no matter how many times she shops in F&M or how many times she puts on her fake accent she’ll still be a CHAV!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Tublet83

VIP Member
Where’s little Paul been this week, thought she would be showing us all how she manages to home school BP, drink her tampon sachets whilst dressed in Saint Avenue cruise wear this week 🥴

• Haha

Savewaterdrinkgin

Chatty Member
This thread has made me cry laughing today thank you all!
I feel so sorry for sam as much I dislike her she is clearly trapped and forced to be someone she isn’t to keep prick face Paul happy and avoid a messy break up.
Man child Paul obviously has daddy issues that he’s now pushing on his son rather than getting help. I’m sure he ‘picked’ sam as his surrogate not as a partner. That little boy will be unbearable as he gets older if he’s already acting like Chucky.
Gaynor must interfere constantly, ‘how’s your sex life/Paul might like this in bed/ do you do ... to make him happy’ :sick:😂. I bet she has a voodoo doll of sam too.
PS Billie is a crap dancer

• Haha

Tigger27

Hey everyone 👋🏼
Newbie to the thread here. Just wanted to say how much joy you have all brought me this morning.
Might have to go and watch the famous episodes for a good laugh. That video and the sound effects has finished me.
I’d rather be single my entire life than go on a date with him 🤢
Such a creepy drip!

• Haha

Heyholetsgo

VIP Member
Like Big Paul in a wig 😂

They should do a Gaynor diaries she seems the most interesting out of the lot with her back story and hidden depths 😂

• Haha

ClockworkDolly

VIP Member
Especially when they publicly said they weren’t filming over Christmas. If ITV don’t take action then people will have to unfollow and unwatch....they might get the message then. But the idiots calling her an inspiration on her insta page probably think she deserved a holiday 🙄
The thing is, people who call Sam an inspiration probably lead very dull lives. They are too ill-educated to differentiate between someone who is really inspiring, someone who offers something to society, than a bargain basement celeb! 😉😉

Eirawen

VIP Member
The app is much better if you have a tablet or smart phone

She probably thinks if she posts a load of cute kid stuff and life changing collagen tampon ‘content’ that we’ll all just forget. Nah
It would be better if she addressed the Daily Mail article rather than try and sweeping it under the carpet. No doubt her TV career will be shortened after all this and she will fade into obscurity as she was going to any way. Ten years on she does a one off documentary living in a council flat. Kids will be in the local Comp Big Paul will be on benefits,and Sam will have a P/T job in Aldi.

• Haha

Jellybean093

VIP Member
Whether it was the Maldives or not, she was in tier 4 just under a week before Christmas. She should not have travelled. She was not working for mummy diaries as they’ve already said they weren’t filming

• Heart

Princessax

VIP Member
Her latest insta pic is a photo of Rosie in some farm shop! We’re in a pandemic - where it’s supposed to be essential shopping only and 1 member of the household but she’s taken this opportunity to have a photo shoot instead! She really has a brass neck!

• Wow
  • Heart

Olive40

I could let rip so much about Sam. I can’t stand her. Im a nice person and rare I’d say that about someone.
She’s just a girl from TOWIE who met a snob and wants to be all high and mighty like him. You can even see at times Billie and Greg can’t stand her. She’s jealous of Billie, I bet she was seething she got asked to do DOI, so had to post the balloons to get some attention on her.

Too good to be shown on the 10 year TOWIE show, barely saw her mug. Would Big Paul be jealous of her reactions to Joey scenes? I doubt it, he can’t stand her either that’s very clear. That’s why they rent, he doesn’t want to commit to a mortgage never mind a wedding.

She goes on so many holidays a year, not very stable for her kids, it’s OTT. Can’t even stick to lockdown rules and breaks them to go away. Like all these a listers do.

Why are airports packed with people anyway, aren’t we in a lockdown? I saw this on the news today. It’s because of pricks like Sam making out it’s ok to travel. Not setting a good example at all.

• Heart