Sam Faiers #7 Breaking tier 4 rules, no ring for her 30th, who's Rosie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do not agree with any of these celebs leaving the country for work or non work purposes. But I would “respect” (I am using that word very loosely) if she just came out and said this is what I have done. She is treating her followers like they are stupid, she clearly thinks she is cleverer than she actually is !

Reactions: 32
Look on the bright side, at least we didn't have to endure all of her posts for NYE. Sorry, Sam's birthday on the 31st December.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Showing off her tanned hands and collagen tampons...she must think it will all blow over if she keeps her head down. :sleep::rolleyes:
Anyone think Sam could read the Revive fact out loud? She is promoting it but probably cannot pronounce half the words she has posted about the product.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I do not agree with any of these celebs leaving the country for work or non work purposes. But I would “respect” (I am using that word very loosely) if she just came out and said this is what I have done. She is treating her followers like they are stupid, she clearly thinks she is cleverer than she actually is !
Yes! Just own it, deal with the backlash and move on, have some respect for the followers

Reactions: 13
She knows she‘s showing their tans. She knows she‘s broken the rules. She knows she‘s pissed people off and thats‘s the exact reason she’s turned messages off on her stories. I hope the police are soon on their way to knock on the door.

Reactions: 20
She knows she‘s showing their tans. She knows she‘s broken the rules. She knows she‘s pissed people off and thats‘s the exact reason she’s turned messages off on her stories. I hope the police are soon on their way to knock on the door.
At least it gives us some respite from her. Is she going to hide until the tans fade? Result!

Reactions: 8
Anyone think Sam could read the Revive fact out loud? She is promoting it but probably cannot pronounce half the words she has posted about the product.
I asked to see the scientific research data so she could back up her claims...guess what I’m still waiting...she’s so thick but even worse are her dimwit fans who get sucked into buying it.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The police said they are aware they had gone on holiday and officers are dealing with it, so hopefully it is acted upon,

I just understand, what makes them so special that they needed togo on holiday when the rest of us are following rules, trying our best to save the nhs,but these people think they need a holiday, they absolutely did not need to fly to the Maldives even for work, you are capable of have photo shoots in the uk.

Itv need to act on his as well, Sam is a absolute disgrace.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Just trying to slot back in like she didn’t disappear and not share one thing about her 30th that she’s been banging on about for 3 years!

own your actions, admit you made a mistake and be transparent!

Reactions: 29
Rosie looks like she's had 350 minutes on the beds it's so obvious they've been away 😩
She must think we are all intellectually challenged and that, if she only show their hands, we will be none the wiser! She underestimates the Tattler 🕵️‍♀️ Squad!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How do her kids get so tanned mine comes back the same colour factor 50 tshirts and plenty of shade I just don't understand why she doesn't protect their skin.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
How do her kids get so tanned mine comes back the same colour factor 50 tshirts and plenty of shade I just don't understand why she doesn't protect their skin.
They look quite dark skinned anyway so they probably tan really easily, I douse mine in factor 50 I’m terrified of them burning. I just can’t see Sam being like that, she’s probably desperate for them to get a tan 🙄

Reactions: 10
Poor kids will have such damaged skin because their mum loves a tan.

Reactions: 11
That wee Rosie is pure tanned. Sam, you're a fanny. Own it and admit you were away.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.