Sam Faiers #7 Breaking tier 4 rules, no ring for her 30th, who's Rosie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry can someone explain how the police are onto her about it please I must have missed that?

Reactions: 2
Sunday will be interesting as Billie starts DOI I wonder if it would be considered “work” for MD if their is social distanced audience.
🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Sam might announced an engagement to take the limelight off Billie if she’s a big hit on DOI.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If she was engaged there’s no way she would be able to keep it quiet! Unless bbp Paul knew if he did it now on holiday she wouldn’t get her limelight she craves and he wins still 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If she was engaged there’s no way she would be able to keep it quiet! Unless bbp Paul knew if he did it now on holiday she wouldn’t get her limelight she craves and he wins still 😂
Maybe they're doing an exclusive OK/Hello magazine interview on their return from holiday, but then if he did propose on holiday they can hardly talk about it if they want no one to know they've been away.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Maybe they're doing an exclusive OK/Hello magazine interview on their return from holiday, but then if he did propose on holiday they can hardly talk about it if they want no one to know they've been away.
She’ll get loads of backlash for going away....and I for one can’t wait to see it 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
They are talking about Tommy and Georgia having a baby spin off over om the towie thread.

It got me thinking , did anyone from towie go to Billies wedding? (Apart from ferne)

I've got to admit I do like the fact Sam and Billie have matured and moved on with their life from towie. Not like Chloe sims who is pushing 40 and still arguing with 20 year olds on TV

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She is so quiet on IG speaks volumes¡

I don’t think he’s proposed and she’s just trying to hide that she went away.
Most certainly, she doesn't know where to begin posting as her secret has been rumbled!

I don’t think he’s proposed and she’s just trying to hide that she went away.
Most certainly, she doesn't know where to begin posting as her secret has been rumbled!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is clearly avoiding posting on her grid for fear of the comments 🤣 why can’t she just take accountability for her actions. The longer she hides away the worse it will be. It’s not going away!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She is clearly avoiding posting on her grid for fear of the comments 🤣 why can’t she just take accountability for her actions. The longer she hides away the worse it will be. It’s not going away!
Yes I'm wondering too. Obviously doesn't want the comments. Has anyone posted anything on her last pic?

Reactions: 4
So many people asking about her soup recipe... even though her story replies are turned off. If that’s the case how come you can acknowledge those messages but not ones asking why you thought were entitled to travel. Funny that ... head

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
So many people asking about her soup recipe... even though her story replies are turned off. If that’s the case how come you can acknowledge those messages but not ones asking why you thought were entitled to travel. Funny that ... head
I bet no one has asked about the recipe. Such a sad twit 🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
What gets me about these Z-listers and their sycophantic fans, is when the fans ask a question, “where did you get this, buy that, etc?” not one of these rude fuckers ever reply. 🙄 They must think it beneath them to do so. Doesn’t stop them peddling all manner of shite on their social media pages though. 😂

I mean it’s not bloody hard to reply to a dozen or so people now is it? I don’t know who is worse, the fans for constantly asking, or the rude bastards for posting! 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.