Sam Faiers #7 Breaking tier 4 rules, no ring for her 30th, who's Rosie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Called it 😂 she’s definitely home now...sharing her collagen tampons and homemade ORGANIC chicken noodle soup 😴

She’s not brave enough to post a grid post yet though. Clearly afraid that she will get called out in the comments.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I’ve never liked her much and now she’s done the travelling when banned thing I really dislike her. Just who do all these nobodies think they are? The rest of us have to do as we’re told yet they just get away with doing as they please!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’ve unfollowed her. I’ve had enough. I’m unfollowing all other people on Instagram too that I see breaking/ flouting the rules. Something needs to be done about these people and the only way is if they lose their follower base
I agree but there's too many huns who see nothing wrong unfortunately 😡

Called it 😂 she’s definitely home now...sharing her collagen tampons and homemade ORGANIC chicken noodle soup 😴

She’s not brave enough to post a grid post yet though. Clearly afraid that she will get called out in the comments.
"Been cooking for a few ours" 🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Just catching up on this thread, I could be way off the mark however I am bored so was just looking through who Sam has recently followed to see if she may have slipped up at all. Anyway she’s recently followed a woman who has been holidaying in the Maldives since the 23rd of December, this woman is not from the UK either as it states in her bio and doesn’t appear to be an influencer or fellow z-list celeb like our Sam, so how does Sam know her? Bit random. Unless they’ve met in the Maldives...I don’t want to post the ladies @ for obvious reasons however she is the 6th @ down on Sams following list. Instagram also doesn’t let you check this on the app you have to go onto your web browser and it’ll show you it in chronological order.
Does her surname begin with a Z? I’m looking at the account now.

Reactions: 1
I’ve unfollowed her. I’ve had enough. I’m unfollowing all other people on Instagram too that I see breaking/ flouting the rules. Something needs to be done about these people and the only way is if they lose their follower base
I have too and I’m going to stop watching her stories. She doesn’t deserve the engagement.

Reactions: 6
I love now she’s just slinked back, no explanation for being absent all over Christmas. How can her followers not see it? 🤣

Next Mummy Diaries will be all filmed in the Maldives I’ll bet.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I love now she’s just slinked back, no explanation for being absent all over Christmas. How can her followers not see it? 🤣

I will not be watching, it’s a disgrace.

Reactions: 11
MZ? I think I’ve been looking at the wrong person then! Is this not the lady in the gold dress?

Reactions: 1

Surely they will get complaints etc if this does happen. People already slated the show before

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Surely she (along with BBP, BP and Rosie) will need to isolate now, having returned from abroad. I will be staking out at the top of her road to monitor whether she chooses to break this rule too and make her daily (and completely unnecessary) trip to Garson’s farm shop.
Please report back with your findings 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Are her DMs not being flooded with people asking where the heck she’s been ? I am so confused

Reactions: 6
Will she not show her face till the tans gone let’s hope she used a lot of moisture and it’s a really deep tan

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.