Sam Faiers #7 Breaking tier 4 rules, no ring for her 30th, who's Rosie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You guys are truly amazing with your detective work ! When is the latest she could have legally flown ? I thought Surrey didn’t actually go into tier 4 but went straight from 3 to lockdown on 30th December ?

Reactions: 4
The annoying thing is all the Police will do is slap her with a fine which she can well afford or which will be paid by ITV because she was ‘working’

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The annoying thing is all the Police will do is slap her with a fine which she can well afford or which will be paid by ITV because she was ‘working’
I hope it makes it to the news like Rita Ora and her party. It’s so embarrassing for them and should damage their image !!

Reactions: 19
That little girl is too tall for Rosie I think, that could be Sam on the right but the other lady had a very similar dress on the other pic and she looks a bit more skinny than Sam. God the suspense 😂
Is that Claudia top right 😮
I think Claudia is in Dubai going off her layers insta post!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
well, looks like they are in trouble.
Is this you? Not a dig but how do we know its legit? I am surprised they would say something like that. That's just my opinion and I'm not a police officer so don't have a clue what the protocol is. Just seems to good to be true i guess haha

Reactions: 3
I think she'll have to talk about it when she gets back surely, she'll probably offer some sob story about her 30th and how she didn't want to rub it in her followers faces blah blah blah. Either way she is in the wrong.

Reactions: 11
Here they come.. ‘I was on a social media break since Christmas, feels so good to be back!’

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
What’s the note from the police thing about - have I missed something? She’s a bloody crafty cow - well, she thinks she is but it was obvious to bloody everyone they’d gone away.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.