Sam Faiers #7 Breaking tier 4 rules, no ring for her 30th, who's Rosie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole of Surrey went into Tier 4 on Boxing Day. We know she was at home, breaking the rules, on Christmas Day so...she flew to the Maldives when she wasn’t allowed

Reactions: 8
As someone said yesterday just goes to show how she must call the papa normally if she can get to Maldives and back without being spotted this time ! Saddo

Reactions: 26
As someone said yesterday just goes to show how she must call the papa normally if she can get to Maldives and back without being spotted this time ! Saddo
Remember when she was in Venice, on that Gondola, and the paparazzi were there? She was making out that they’d followed her because she’s so relevant and such a big star when we all know that she’d have tipped them off about it. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Go on Instagram, type in #samfaiers and there is a picture of sam.and rosie in matching swimming costumes, is it new?

Reactions: 4
Remember when she was in Venice, on that Gondola, and the paparazzi were there? She was making out that they’d followed her because she’s so relevant and such a big star when we all know that she’d have tipped them off about it. 🙄
She’s absolutely desperate to be famous but she’ll always be a hard faced chav!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I know! The Venice incident sealed how sad and pathetic they are for me. You’re a pap in Venice you’re looking for George and Amal, Elton and David, David and Victoria. Not bleeping Manfa and Paul 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40
The whole of Surrey went into Tier 4 on Boxing Day. We know she was at home, breaking the rules, on Christmas Day so...she flew to the Maldives when she wasn’t allowed
No I’m in Surrey we went into tier 4 a week BEFORE Christmas not boxing day

Reactions: 19
Go on Instagram, type in #samfaiers and there is a picture of sam.and rosie in matching swimming costumes, is it new?
Good find!! I’ve just asked if they are new 🤣

Good find!! I’ve just asked if they are new 🤣
Dammit just looked at Sam’s profile, she posted it jan 2020

Reactions: 2
No I’m in Surrey we went into tier 4 a week BEFORE Christmas not boxing day
Same, I remember vividly it was 6 days before Christmas and Christmas plans with family were cancelled last min. The fact that she swanned off on holiday two days after Christmas when the rest of us suffered is a joke. I thought she absolutely loved lockdown, why avoid it ?? Makes me sick when she brags about that too. As if we didn’t need another reminder that she’s rich and a global pandemic won’t change that.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I bet the new shite Saint Avenue range photos are her modelling it on the beach and that’ll be the work she went away to do !

Reactions: 14
Its a joke and then there was those 2 girls in the media recently fined for meeting up for walk with a "picnic" ( coffee) I didn't read the article tbh just heard bits and pieces but even if they were technically in the wrong why not send them home and say dont do it again. Then z list celebs will get away with all this because its "work"

Reactions: 17
Some of Surrey went into Tier 4 before Christmas, the rest went in on Boxing Day, that’s what I meant
she lives near me and we went into tier 4 before Christmas Day as that’s why our plans all got cancelled so I think she probably did too

Reactions: 7
Surely she (along with BBP, BP and Rosie) will need to isolate now, having returned from abroad. I will be staking out at the top of her road to monitor whether she chooses to break this rule too and make her daily (and completely unnecessary) trip to Garson’s farm shop.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’ve unfollowed her. I’ve had enough. I’m unfollowing all other people on Instagram too that I see breaking/ flouting the rules. Something needs to be done about these people and the only way is if they lose their follower base

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.