Sam Faiers #7 Breaking tier 4 rules, no ring for her 30th, who's Rosie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she will address where she has been since Christmas Day or whether it will just be forgotten about and never talked about

Reactions: 13
I think she’ll swan back and announce an ok deal to shoe off her new engagement ring that’s designed by her, paid by her, engineered by her. Yet it’ll be spun as sooooooo romantic. Sax man flew out unannounced etc etc. She had no idea 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Bit late to the party but the way she copied Billies New Years photo is hilarious. Billie and Greg are cuddled in together yet her and big Paul are far apart enough to fit in a plane to the Maldives between them.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
If he hasn't proposed it must be a right downer for her. Not a good start to 2021,maybe the mummy diaries should focus on Samamfa an big Paul falling out and him storming out back to Gaynor! It would make better telly.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Bit late to the party but the way she copied Billies New Years photo is hilarious. Billie and Greg are cuddled in together yet her and big Paul are far apart enough to fit in a plane to the Maldives between them.
I just relooked at those photos and what a difference, gap between Sam and BBP 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ew how old is the niece she is imploring everyone to ‘give a follow to’ on her stories?? Plus I love how she is diverting from posting her true location with missing persons posts from Surrey police 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ew how old is the niece she is imploring everyone to ‘give a follow to’ on her stories?? Plus I love how she is diverting from posting her true location with missing persons posts from Surrey police 😬
Bit pathetic we are not that thick

Reactions: 7
Is she pimping out her cousin or something? That is so so weird.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I can not see BBP doing anything shady, he seems too dopey to get away with anything like that!

Reactions: 5
Anyone else thinking she’s away with bbp brother Tony and his girlfriend Claudia (Claudias sister Francesca is currently in Dubai & posted at an aquarium yest so j
Presuming she’s there too with them?)

Reactions: 14
I’ve had to make a new account to keep up with reading about all these z listers. Without doubt she is on holiday but I do wonder if they are actually somewhere else in Africa on safari rather than South Africa. It would explain why they haven’t been seen if they are somewhere quieter. I also have to say I can’t understand why any of these people can justify going abroad at this time. Dragging kids abroad during a pandemic is just disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’ve had to make a new account to keep up with reading about all these z listers. Without doubt she is on holiday but I do wonder if they are actually somewhere else in Africa on safari rather than South Africa. It would explain why they haven’t been seen if they are somewhere quieter. I also have to say I can’t understand why any of these people can justify going abroad at this time. Dragging kids abroad during a pandemic is just disgusting.
on the subject of dragging kids out in the pandemic. I work in a supermarket and it annoys me when i see whole families shopping, i.e. the mum, dad and the kids. like ffs. Reduce the risk. One parent stay at home with the kids while the other does the shopping. If you're a single parent then ok, but when i see whole families i'm like seriously.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
on the subject of dragging kids out in the pandemic. I work in a supermarket and it annoys me when i see whole families shopping, i.e. the mum, dad and the kids. like ffs. Reduce the risk. One parent stay at home with the kids while the other does the shopping. If you're a single parent then ok, but when i see whole families i'm like seriously.
I know its like at my kids school , more than 1 parent going unnecessarily. We go together on the way to work but only one of us will get out the car to take them over. Same at pick up time if we are both there one will wait in the car

• Heart
I agree. Treating the place like a day out😡🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I agree didn’t like taking my kids food shopping with me before the pandemic!

Reactions: 7
I never take my whole family out. I actually really enjoy going by myself - it’s my me time. Very very occasionally it’s me and the little one and we pop into the shop if it’s urgent but pandemic or not I like to go ALONE.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.