Sam Faiers #7 Breaking tier 4 rules, no ring for her 30th, who's Rosie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not imagining that am I? That is what she/him/the media had him down as. Some mysterious man of untold wealth?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm not imagining that am I? That is what she/him/the media had him down as. Some mysterious man of untold wealth?
when he first appeared he was in construction he was walkin round a building site in a hard hat.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yes I agree with those who think BBP just isn't into Sam. I think he's stuck around for the kids, BP in particular and Sam's just a spare part. That's my take on it anyway from watching the show, he negs her and points out all her flaws and the only time he appears to want to engage in conversation with her is when it's to do with the kids. Could be clever editing I suppose or maybe because its marketed as a parenting show.
I'm not fussed on him, I think his behaviour is bordering on abusive and I had a conversation with someone on one of these threads about how he may be on the spectrum and that could explain some of his behaviour. But all that aside I don't think their relationship is built on solid foundations and having the TV show and all that comes with it has meant they've stuck together because of the very obvious perks. If they were regular 9 to 5 folks I think they'd have called it a day yonks ago.
I think engagement/wedding/marriage for Sam is a delusion and again about the obvious perks it would bring, not for the real reasons anyone goes into that commitment. Shes built this new life and is trying so hard to climb the social ladder whilst doing it and will do anything it seems to have it all.
But its not real and I think she really is delusional.
Youā€™ve absolutely nailed it. There is just zero chemistry between them, yet when you see Billie and Greg there definitely is, heā€™s mad about her. Itā€™s sad that Sam is settling for this and just wants a ring. Although I remember the way she used to speak to Joey on TOWIE and she could be really nasty to him.

Reactions: 15
The photo she posted to her grid from Christmas Day of the four of them. Why does Paul look like heā€™s shrinking away behind his dad? And the look on his face ? Iā€™m sorry, but he is not a normal, happy, confident 5 year old

Reactions: 6
Sam used to batter Joey and he still proposed after what a year of dating? Now she's had 2 kids and multiple "businesses" with BBP and still no ring after 6 years.. he's just not that into you!

Reactions: 18
The photo she posted to her grid from Christmas Day of the four of them. Why does Paul look like heā€™s shrinking away behind his dad? And the look on his face ? Iā€™m sorry, but he is not a normal, happy, confident 5 year old
He is Damien

• Haha
Sam used to batter Joey and he still proposed after what a year of dating? Now she's had 2 kids and multiple "businesses" with BBP and still no ring after 6 years.. he's just not that into you!
I didnā€™t watch towie back in the day or keep up with them. Is there proof that Sam was abusive to Joey? If so, I canā€™t believe sheā€™s still in the public eye. If it was the other way around it wouldā€™ve been the end for Joey

Reactions: 6
I didnā€™t watch towie back in the day or keep up with them. Is there proof that Sam was abusive to Joey? If so, I canā€™t believe sheā€™s still in the public eye. If it was the other way around it wouldā€™ve been the end for Joey
I watched it recently and there was one episode where theyā€™d had a row and she said something along the lines of ā€œsometimes you have a row and you slap your boyfriend itā€™s perfectly normal but he doesnā€™t get thatā€ to Billie. I remember thinking at the time, thatā€™s not normal mate

93188A78-7864-491F-9624-0790C1BFD27A.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10

there is a video of her saying it on this article

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I remember reading that he came back to their hotel room drunk/high with his mates and dragged her out of bed and she hit him. Couldā€™ve been a PR spin though.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Apologies if this has been covered before but what did Big Paul do before he was with Sam? I absolutely cringe when he makes reference to ā€œtheir businessā€
Apparently Paul was a property developer and Greg was a stockbroker. I donā€™t know which one is funnier tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Hilarious šŸ˜† surely he would be linked to companies/events etc
They always said he was a property developer I donā€™t know any property developer that has zero property where I come from it means dodgy dealings

• Haha
Apparently Paul was a property developer and Greg was a stockbroker. I donā€™t know which one is funnier tbh.
I think Greg actually was a stockbroker, or at least when I was working down in our London offices years ago he used to drink in the same city bar as me after work

Reactions: 5
I think Greg actually was a stockbroker, or at least when I was working down in our London offices years ago he used to drink in the same city bar as me after work
I think he was a ticket broker aka tout. He was involved in something that went to court you can find on Google.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Another 2.20am post ... either she has become an insomniac or SHE IS IN THE MALDIVES

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wonder if she is on her way back,is there a Mummy Diaries in January?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.