Sam Faiers #7 Breaking tier 4 rules, no ring for her 30th, who's Rosie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree, then he can move back in with his first girlfriend - Mummy Gaynor - the three of them can live happily ever after. šŸ¤£

But, I reckon that they have gone away somewhere, South Africa maybe, with their film crew (so they have a legitimate reason for going away) and they have secretly got engaged and will do the big reveal on the Mummy Diaries.

They know that their followers will be badgering them about getting engaged, so I reckon they are just toying with their fans. šŸ˜‰

Or the above is a complete load of bollocks and Paul has no intention of getting married and his sights are on Mummy Gaynor! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

HOW DO YOU SEPARATE YOUR INDIVIDUAL POSTS? WHENEVER I POST ON THE SAME THREAD, IT AUTOMATICALLY JOINS UP ONTO MY PREVIOUS POST, SO IT LOOKS LIKE I AM NOT MAKING MUCH SENSE. šŸ¤”šŸ¤”
i think you have to give it time. If you post quickly one after the another it joins them up and itā€™s SO ANNOYING

Reactions: 5
There is no way Manfa would be able to keep quiet until a mummy diaries reveal.... no way!!!! She would be screaming it from the roof tops šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 11
I am hoping and praying that someone slips up (Mummy Gaynor šŸ‘€) and sends congratulations on a story or makes a comment about the engagement šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I really donā€™t think there is an engagement. I think the whole next series mummy diaries will be the ā€˜will he proposeā€™ storyline and it will even be edited to look like he did in the ā€˜next timeā€™ clips - only for the season finale to be that Paul STILL has not proposed.

Reactions: 31
I really donā€™t think there is an engagement. I think the whole next series mummy diaries will be the ā€˜will he proposeā€™ storyline and it will even be edited to look like he did in the ā€˜next timeā€™ clips - only for the season finale to be that Paul STILL has not proposed.
Oh my gosh you are so right!

• Haha
Sheā€™s currently uploading her ā€˜memories of 2020ā€™ to her story so IF there is a proposal I assume itā€™ll be in December. I highly doubt it.
She makes me sick, sheā€™s got the food bank experience in between her holidays and show off bullshit lifestyle. šŸ™„

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Is anyone else waiting for her memories to show the last few days on her holiday ..... šŸ¤

Is anyone else waiting for her memories to show the last few days on her holiday ..... šŸ¤
Sheā€™s done up to 26th December so far .. is this where it ends because she went away after that. Not one memory of LP of her birthdays šŸ¤”

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Sam is not bbpā€™s dream girl. If she was ā€œthe oneā€ he would have been married to her already. She is a placeholder and if he does propose it will be from pressure not desire.

Reactions: 12
Remember last season of Mummy Diaries when they had that cinema night in the garden and he surprised her with a bag šŸ˜© and she clearly thought it was a ring

They were probs in the Maldives, 23:59 NYE (Sams 30th) and he's all 'got another surprise babe' and her hearts pounding thinking its a ring. Then he pulls out another bag šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If I was her I wouldnā€™t want him proposing now
1. He hasnā€™t taken the hints she gives
2. I wouldnā€™t want a proposal after complete strangers told him too on the gram.
Think she needs to dump him and let him go back to mummy šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 14
Nice black and white photo to hide their holiday tans.
What I noticed most about this photo is the clear divide between them all! BBP with BP (of course!) and Sidelined Sam with poor forgotten Rosie. Clearly not the proposal picture Sidelined Sam wishes she was posting today.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
But what is he waiting for? If she isnā€™t right for him, who would be? Sheā€™s pretty, successful, good mum ... she pays for all his bills!

Reactions: 5
But what is he waiting for? If she isnā€™t right for him, who would be? Sheā€™s pretty, successful, good mum ... she pays for all his bills!
Heā€™s waiting for Gaynor to get on one knee, expose her bitty and ask him to come home to Mummy

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Skin looks tanned and they are in light pjs- BBP top off - not really Jan 1st attire

Reactions: 16
I honestly think theyā€™ve went the ā€œyou raise the boy cuz you the boy and I raise the girl cuz Iā€™m the girlā€ route

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.