Sam Faiers #7 Breaking tier 4 rules, no ring for her 30th, who's Rosie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone in BBP photo comments said they are in Dubai! Wonder have they been spotted 😂

Reactions: 13
There's a ring coming that's why she's not posted. Loves the drama samafa does. Has an ok deal waiting. Needs the money to actually buy a house rather than rent

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sam is going to be bloody fuming when she wakes up and sees those comments on the account she runs for BBP. I’d love to be a fly on the wall. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s 2am in Dubai right now.... I’d say when Manfa sees the comments in the morning they won’t be long getting deleted 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
viewerservices@itv.com

Just in case anyone wanted to email asking why itv think it's ok for these people to swan about abroad and still keep their privileged jobs whilst we all survive in tier 4...just sent mine 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I've not posted much here before but I have to say I feel really sorry for Sam.
Fair enough that the background is a bit tacky and lots of tea on her family past (and present) buuuut i think she gets the tough deal out of them all.
If it wasn't for her finding "fame" on TOWIE and then going on to other ventures, she paced the way for how her extended family love today.
She always had notions but her family seemed to get by on the back of her.
She definitly comes across as too big for her boots and can be seen as snobby and waayyy too try hard.
Basically she grafted but Billie was far more likeable for half the amount of work.
I do feel bad as she stands by watching Billie having nelly, a house, the dream wedding and 30th when poor Sam tried to copy but failed and now seems to be trying to get the upper hand but is going no where fast.
I do genuinely feel she has lost touch with friends and family along the way trying to make her life perfect.
When she was the one that spurred them all on at the start.

Reactions: 19
Oof they're still angry and volatile, someone's shouting you think you're too good for her 😔
There may be trouble ahead 🎤

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've not posted much here before but I have to say I feel really sorry for Sam.
Fair enough that the background is a bit tacky and lots of tea on her family past (and present) buuuut i think she gets the tough deal out of them all.
If it wasn't for her finding "fame" on TOWIE and then going on to other ventures, she paced the way for how her extended family love today.
She always had notions but her family seemed to get by on the back of her.
She definitly comes across as too big for her boots and can be seen as snobby and waayyy too try hard.
Basically she grafted but Billie was far more likeable for half the amount of work.
I do feel bad as she stands by watching Billie having nelly, a house, the dream wedding and 30th when poor Sam tried to copy but failed and now seems to be trying to get the upper hand but is going no where fast.
I do genuinely feel she has lost touch with friends and family along the way trying to make her life perfect.
When she was the one that spurred them all on at the start.
nope don’t feel sorry for her at all.
People like Billie as she comes across as more relatable and down to earth.
Sam just thinks she’s better than every one else and is sly I wouldn’t trust her. Sam’s made this insta perfect life which every one can see if fake so she has to stick with it now.one day the insta culture will end then what will she have collagen tampons and granny cruise wear

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
All joking aside I don't think she's happy and I don't envy her life with him. He's really odd.
But I hate the new Surrey sam thing shes got going on, I find that her most unlikeable characteristic because its phony.

Reactions: 27
nope don’t feel sorry for her at all.
People like Billie as she comes across as more relatable and down to earth.
Sam just thinks she’s better than every one else and is sly I wouldn’t trust her. Sam’s made this insta perfect life which every one can see if fake so she has to stick with it now.
money day the insta culture will end then what will she have collagen tampons and granny cruise wear
Collagen tampons and granny cruise wear 😂😭 lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.