Sam Faiers #7 Breaking tier 4 rules, no ring for her 30th, who's Rosie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont think I can adjust to it either, it took me a while to realise you were talking to me 🤣
I didn’t even know you could change your username! Or is this a new account ? You funny Liverpudlian aren’t you ? ( don’t want to say your name as that’s obviously why you changed

Reactions: 2
All joking aside I don't think she's happy and I don't envy her life with him. He's really odd.
But I hate the new Surrey sam thing shes got going on, I find that her most unlikeable characteristic because its phony.
No she is not a happy bunny, but pretendsto be the perfect Stepford girlfriend, upwardly mobile (even if it is perpetual rentals). Can’t be easy wanting to be something you are not.

Reactions: 11
I didn’t even know you could change your username! Or is this a new account ? You funny Liverpudlian aren’t you ? ( don’t want to say your name as that’s obviously why you changed
Funny Liverpudlian 🤣🤣 I feel honoured, yeah thats me! There was a username change day the other week so I grabbed my chance! I didnt know what to change it to but watermelon sugar by Harry Styles was on the radio at the time so 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s too quiet, I think he’s proposed and they’re on holiday (film crew there so it’s ok) she can’t post about it because there will be a magazine deal 🙄🙄 read the room Sam! X

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s too quiet, I think he’s proposed and they’re on holiday (film crew there so it’s ok) she can’t post about it because there will be a magazine deal 🙄🙄 read the room Sam! X
Can’t see them selling many copies of said magazine as she is quite unlikeable.

Reactions: 8
Where’s the breakfast in bed, abundance of presents, the house looking like a florists, balloons floating on the ceiling? We’ve seen it all before, why so quiet on the highly anticipated 30th?

oh yeah, because your breaking the rules...

Reactions: 33
Still no deletions on BBP post. I suppose it would probably take until the end of next week to individually delete every ring demand, maybe he'll just delete the entire post.
I still think they'll come out with an announcement, it'll have been a low key intimate affair, something coy.
I mean how hard is it to get engaged? Not hard if both parties are willing I can assure you. If I'm wrong and it hasn't happened and he is still dragging his feet after her very publicly saying this is what she wants, then I think she really must reassess the relationship. No point continuing if you have two very different stances on marriage.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just went to look on BBPs Instagram. Confused, I then realised I typed in ‘big baby Paul’ 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Lots of the comments about them being on holiday have been deleted on BBP’s page now after being up for hours last night. They are way too quiet, but for sure i think they will have a magazine cover or mummy diaries filming it to be announced at a later date

Reactions: 12
viewerservices@itv.com

Just in case anyone wanted to email asking why itv think it's ok for these people to swan about abroad and still keep their privileged jobs whilst we all survive in tier 4...just sent mine 🤣
Im going to complain!

Reactions: 9
I reckon he’s finally done it - I wonder what ring she picked out and how she’s going to announce it 😂 this has been planned for years so it better be good!

I think a combo of filming it for MD and not being allowed to holiday means they’ll keep it quiet for a while, maybe until they’re back from wherever they are.. although I’m surprised she’ll forego all the birthday content

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lots of the comments about them being on holiday have been deleted on BBP’s page now after being up for hours last night. They are way too quiet, but for sure i think they will have a magazine cover or mummy diaries filming it to be announced at a later date
I doubt Sam would be able to keep this big news a secret! She had been waiting for too long. After all, she must have bought the ring after her first date!🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sam's fans are laying into Paul big time and some of the spelling is interesting.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I doubt Sam would be able to keep this big news a secret! She had been waiting for too long. After all, she must have bought the ring after her first date!🤣🤣
I don’t doubt that she packed a wedding dress in her suitcase ‘just in case’

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We saw a box being delivered on IG but we haven't actually seen the dress that was inside it.

We saw a box being delivered on IG but we haven't actually seen the dress that was inside it

Reactions: 2
Most probably will fall on death ears.
A very succinct email. It would be a pity if ITV decide to ignore you and the others I am sure who have also written to them. iTV needs to take responsibility as it is clearly not an essential work trip but an ego feeding and inflating holiday that is being filmed.

Reactions: 8
On the DM they’re reporting Love Island’s Zara Holland and her bf have been arrested in Barbados for trying to flee quarantine...I hope this puts the fear into Sam, Ferne and all these influencers trying to spin being away for work, that these countries won’t take lightly to rule breakers!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.