Sam Faiers #7 Breaking tier 4 rules, no ring for her 30th, who's Rosie?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LBP is a brat. When she first started mummy diary’s a friend had to go and host a free class to be featured. They had paying customers there and Sam got to go for free to advertise the company.

sam turned up 30 minutes late into the 45 minute class and Paul wouldn’t join in. Gaynor and Sam both tried to get him to join in and he didn’t. He threw things at kids, trod on their bits and screamed the whole time. The session leader said never again would she host something to an influencer!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Well, they can’t be in South Africa because it is in Tier 3 lockdown. Ferne also must be care because the government there is strict and don’t take kindly to rule breakers.
Hope Fearne ends up in a South African prison

• Haha
Reactions: 26
May I suggest everyone goes and watches Russell canes latest new year insta TV post. 6 minutes of taking the piss out of influencers jetting off to the Maldives ... Hope some of them watch it, sums them up perfectly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
May I suggest everyone goes and watches Russell canes latest new year insta TV post. 6 minutes of taking the piss out of influencers jetting off to the Maldives ... Hope some of them watch it, sums them up perfectly
Well he’s hilarious!! 🤣🤣🤣
When he kept mentioning the working-out partner I just kept thinking of Paul 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ha, ha, he has nailed it! 🥳😂

I hope Fern McCann follows him, or he follows her.🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Incredibly funny and absolutely spot on.
Thank you for mentioning it! X

Reactions: 5
i'm wondering if Sam has asked Billie to repost these birthday messages so it looks like its her? they are obviously breaking the rules somewhere!

Reactions: 6
i'm wondering if Sam has asked Billie to repost these birthday messages so it looks like its her? they are obviously breaking the rules somewhere!
There is deffo something afoot otherwise there would be pics of here opening hundreds of pressies,balloon garlands all over the place and a huge cake with 30 candles etc etc etc

Reactions: 19
It said I hope you're enjoying your birthday on holiday whilst there's a worldwide pandemic going on and you're meant to be in tier 4. I'm paraphrasing.
She of course got jumped on by the huns but she stood her ground and was gracious, she called one out on their grammar and said they must be as educated as Samanfa. I hope the person is here, I salute you!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
It said I hope you're enjoying your birthday on holiday whilst there's a worldwide pandemic going on and your meant to be in tier 4. I'm paraphrasing.
She of course got jumped on by the huns but she stood her ground and was gracious, she called one out on their grammar and said they must be as educated as Samanfa. I hope the person is here, I salute you!
What an amazing person hats off to her,has Samamfa deleted it yet?

Reactions: 6
What an amazing person hats off to her,has Samamfa deleted it yet?
It was on Suzies post, no deletion just yet. It was from a few hours ago if she scroll down it should still be there. You have to scroll past plenty of gushing though.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.