Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
There has to be a reason she isn’t sharing stuff.
1. she knows she shouldn’t have gone abroad so decided not to share any photos etc but this would mean sacrificing ever being able to post about her 30th/ possible proposal so I doubt it
2. She has got a magazine deal for her 30th and proposal and therefore can’t post any photos
3. It’s all been filmed for the mummy dairies (hence why she was allowed abroad) and again, like point 2, therefore cannot post any photos before the big reveal
4. She’s a massive self centred cunt who thinks her and her beloved Paul’s are above the rules and are exempt from catching or spreading covid

you decide
Can I Say all FOUR? She knows she shouldn't have, but did, she's got a magazine deal, its definitely been filmed form the mummy diaries and she is a massive self centred cunt who thinks shes above the law.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Keep Smiling

VIP Member
I think she’ll swan back and announce an ok deal to shoe off her new engagement ring that’s designed by her, paid by her, engineered by her. Yet it’ll be spun as sooooooo romantic. Sax man flew out unannounced etc etc. She had no idea 🙄

• Haha

lbarto

viewerservices@itv.com

Just in case anyone wanted to email asking why itv think it's ok for these people to swan about abroad and still keep their privileged jobs whilst we all survive in tier 4...just sent mine 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

PinkGin123

VIP Member
Don’t forget bojo is a huuuuuge mummy diaries fan, he let them mingle during the previous lockdowns so they can film, if they are stuck he’ll simple fly them home on a private jet 🛩😅

• Haha
Reactions: 27

BigMavis

VIP Member
I hope BP is having one of his demonic tantrums and has thrown the sparkler Daddy told him to present her far far into the ocean. And I hope the poor ITV runner who is sent in with scuba gear to retrieve it comes out empty handed.

• Haha

BigMavis

VIP Member
All joking aside I don't think she's happy and I don't envy her life with him. He's really odd.
But I hate the new Surrey sam thing shes got going on, I find that her most unlikeable characteristic because its phony.

PinkFigs

VIP Member
I’ve never liked her much and now she’s done the travelling when banned thing I really dislike her. Just who do all these nobodies think they are? The rest of us have to do as we’re told yet they just get away with doing as they please!

• Heart

Summernights

VIP Member
They are so obviously on holiday. There’s no other explanation. It’s the 2nd January, it’s not like she can still say she’s having a break from Instagram for Christmas and New Year. Last year at Christmas she was all over Instagram shoving her Maldives holiday in our face every 5 seconds. She may as well have just posted them all breaking the rules, we know they are