Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cereal Killer

Chatty Member
I don’t think he has proposed. She’s probably just on holiday staying silent to avoid losing even more followers.

It couldn’t be more obvious that she is away. Recycled photo for a q&a, no footage of Prince BP opening his mountain of presents, no balloon arch for her 30th and no daily selfie of her sucking the tampon sachet. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Doesn't she go to bed at like 9pm? 🤣 you think she'd be more on the ball with the times of her quote posting!?

Also wtf is Bill Lee Lee's birthday Eve posting about!? Is Sams 30th that special?

Happy Sam Faiers 30th birthday day guys xx

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

PoppyD

How do her kids get so tanned mine comes back the same colour factor 50 tshirts and plenty of shade I just don't understand why she doesn't protect their skin.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

NH14

VIP Member
As someone said yesterday just goes to show how she must call the papa normally if she can get to Maldives and back without being spotted this time ! Saddo

Ok so Hetty Wainthrop continues...
I remember Sam showed an Annie’s Ibiza box just before Christmas on her stories. I’d never heard of it before so had a look on their site. It’s all designer vintage type stuff so I figured this would be her big 3-0 outfit. Anyway, I’ve just had a look on their site and there is a dress that looks very similar. The evidence is circumstantial but we are getting there 😂
View attachment 384264

• Wow

Cereal Killer

Chatty Member
She’s turning to God in the hope that if she morphs into Gaynor, BBP will eventually propose. He kissed her more passionately than he has ever kissed Manf. :sick:
I still don’t think he’s proposed. I think she’s laying low to hide her tan and hoping people will forget that she’s been away.

• Haha

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Can also see the tans on Sam and BBP She is a cunt really hope this is the beginning of the end for her and all the other z listers

• Heart

Eirawen

VIP Member
If he hasn't proposed it must be a right downer for her. Not a good start to 2021,maybe the mummy diaries should focus on Samamfa an big Paul falling out and him storming out back to Gaynor! It would make better telly.

• Haha

Eirawen

VIP Member
Well, they can’t be in South Africa because it is in Tier 3 lockdown. Ferne also must be care because the government there is strict and don’t take kindly to rule breakers.
Hope Fearne ends up in a South African prison

• Haha

Benito

Surely she (along with BBP, BP and Rosie) will need to isolate now, having returned from abroad. I will be staking out at the top of her road to monitor whether she chooses to break this rule too and make her daily (and completely unnecessary) trip to Garson’s farm shop.

• Haha

Lulu Goss

VIP Member
Not sure if anyone’s reading the Luisa Zuissman thread but she’s just bought a huge country house. Sam will be furiously trying to work out how she can get one too, while Big Baby Paul is sat demanding his breakfast and Baby Paul gives her death stares

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Opendoor

So she hasn’t shared anything for three weeks, through Christmas, New Years, her 30th.

But has suddenly made a return and is sharing a video of an... egg.

• Haha
Couldn't see any thread title suggestions but feel free to correct me.
Recap
.Obviously on holiday
.Baby Paul is so special
.Rosie is just forgotten
.Still desperate for a proposal
.Has no respect for any of the rules

Makes my blood boil people defending her! Sam has dressed it up as "work" so legally won't be breaking the rules but since when on this earth filming for MD become essential? not even in a month of sundays is it! yes lots of people are breaking the rules but doesn't mean we should all follow suit! how about, we all follow the rules and then, maybe, just maybe we might get out this sorry state! but it will only happen if EVERYONE follows the rules! not just us common as muck lot!

• Heart